Reviews for Cooking Lessons
Beppo1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow i want more of that!
Thanks fo sharing

SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hi! I really liked this story! It was really good and sweet! The only thing missing was Piper calling Paige 'Missy Paige, but maybe in your next story. I can't wait for more from you!
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
After re-watching Charmed, I was craving some sisterly bonding moments which sadly the show lacked after Paige entered the picture. So you can imagine how happy you made me with this simple cooking one-shot. Pretty sure I’ll love your other works too once I get the time to go through them :-)
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I am now craving some pasta:)

I always thought that Charmed didn't show enough of Piper and Paige bonding as they were the ones who didn't get along in the beginning. To me they just seemed to connect instantly after a few episodes. This story showed how something as simple as cooking could bring them together. It was wonderful and their dialogue was spot on.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
:) I like this story and the characterism was very good!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Good story, very funny and I like the sister bonding they did.
JazisCharmed chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This one made me smile and laugh a few times. Good job!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Nice. I liked it. Just a simple, sweet sisterly bonding fic.
AprilBaby95 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love the personalites of the sisters and how you threw in Prue though it was a bit sad..."Piper went to the pantry and dug out the pasta press. It had been a couple months since she’d last used it; Prue was the one who’d adored homemade pasta"
Wiccid chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This story was so good that I signed up to just to tell you how good it actually was.

Unlike a lot of the Charmed FF writers out there you really stuck to the characters personalitie ther wasn't a single comment or muse out of place, it was exactly identical to the real thing! In fact I condsider this story part of my ow personal canon :)

grammar, spelling blahdey blah were great and I look forwards to your next stories!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Man, I loved so many things about this story! Your spelling and grammar is pretty much perfect and you really stayed true to the sister's personalities. Thanks so much for posting :)
CharmedOneForever chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow, I really liked this! I'm a sucker for bonding fics - especially between Piper and Paige. I loved the idea of bonding over cooking. It worked really well. 9AM on a Saturday would be way too ealry for me too lol! *Favourited!*
greeneyedconstellations chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw, that was really sweet! you have a nice handle on writing the girls' personalities. excellent job on this!
Ruby Ruby Ruby chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Awesome’re a talented writer. Realistic, cute and with just enough humour to make the whole thing fun. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hello! So I read this, this morning, and it made me late for work so I couldn't comment on it, but now I can!

I. Love. This! It's such a great bonding fic! You got the character down pat. I LOVED Paige's 'Lady, it's Saturday...' Classic Paige.

No fears about not having written Paige in a while. She was perfect!