Reviews for Winchester Single ShotsFlashpoint
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really like this story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is a neat one shot. The salt spread around the wrecked, open trunked, Impala is an especially creepy detail.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was awesome. I loved it. This was really great.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved it! What else is new huh? (: Keep it up! The more Supernatural stories you write the better. You really understand the boys and Bobby! I SO LOVE BOBBY! FANTASTIC!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I'm steadily making my way through the Winchester Single Shot series and I'm really enjoying it. You guys really work well together and you are certainly keeping me entertained.

This was a lovely simple idea and I really liked how you jumped straight into the action here! The hurt Sam was great as was the worried Dean and Bobby. I really enjoyed the idea that John is watching over his boys and that he helped Bobby find them with the flashpoint. Lovely, neat and very effective!

Well I'm off to read the next one now! Looking forward to round two! Take care, Madebyme.x
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love this story and I hope you write more.

Keep up the great writing.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was a nice short story.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Nice shot!

A possessed Impala! Woah! You did a great "shot" out of this scene! Really nice work... As Sam stopped breathing I was like... OMG... Dean do something! And he did!

And the idea of someone (John) sending a sign where the boys are... really sweet!

Awesome littel story!

Hugs,

Lee
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
nice, great story I loved it as usal
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
:O someone possessed the Impala? the bi* went down, right?

LOL

a lovely story, just lovely!

S.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hey Jean,

Awesome work, my friend :) I was practically sitting on the edge of my seat with this one. :) I'm sorry I haven't read your other stories and I can sum my reasons in two words: school sucks. But thank goodness for spring break, huh? ;) I love this piece girl - it's GOOD! - and I can't wait to read more! Great, awesome job hun!

hugs,

Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Good stuff!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ooh the Impala possessed, a nasty accident, John showing Bobby the way. Protective Dean, Limp Sam, resus...what girl could ask for more?

Lovely one-shot darling, and some great descritive writing.

Kind regards,

ST x
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hey! Awesome story! That was so cool what John and Bobby did. You did a great job portraying the relationship between them all. Great job! Rose:)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Loved it Jean but OMG you had the Impala possessed, crash and seriously damaged, then Bobby had to cut part of her open to release Sam! Hope they can fix her or you will have a posse of people after you!

Great tension there, apart from the Impala - injured Dean, Sam not breathing and the remote chance that they would be rescued. Perfect how Bobby just knew something was wrong and asked for John's spirit to help him find them as he searched for them in the storm. Great touch the flash of lightning illuminating up ahead, just when he was about to turn round.

And nice that despite all his injuries Sammy would be okay enough to be discharged in a day or two. Bobby would have had time to take his tow truck and pick up the Impala by then, then the whole Winchester 'family' can recuperated and get fixed up at his place!

Great one shot!