Reviews for Lateral Move
nando2k50 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Tony is awesome... So protective of his partner...
nando2k50 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
"we could order a pizza"... LOL

I can actually see Tony saying that :-)
nando2k50 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Great Tony in the elevator...
nando2k50 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
AWESOME...
calileane chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Hello I found a story wich summary I loved and discovered it had been taken over from one of your fanfictions. So I began by reading your story first.

And what a good time it was I loved your plot and how your wrote the changes in team. And I was happy I'm not the only one thinking Tony's character was wasted later in the tv show. There was so much I could see in Tony. A potential that was not used.

So, I read and fell in love with your story and your writing. ANd then went to find out if the next author was as good. Can I say: thank you so much for letting scousemuz1k take over. There was as much talent from this author as there was from you. And although the writing was different it was no less 'hooking' (it's what I call someone writing when it just hooks me in ) And the plot flow so perfectly with yours I just spent hours reading. I was in reading paradise lol .

Thank you for beginning this fanfiction and letting someone good write more. Thank you for sharing and caring enough about readers that you left someone else write the next part.

With much love :)
Velossian chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
I love the character of Alex and her little girl. I really like and love the realistic way that you have tony becuae I think that he would really feel that way of hating Gibbs because he too over the team and that Ziva, Tim and Abby dont trust and respect him for who he is and his great set of skills. There would be no way in thge real world that Tony would let thinks go back to the way that Gibbs left
earthdragon chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Hi Ghosthands. Scousemuz1k had a reference to your story on the follow-up she has written ("Sideways and Forwards"), so I thought I'd check it out - and am glad I did. It is really good. I love the way you have portrayed Tony and agree that he was dumped on after Gibbs returned from "vacation/retirement". He did such a good job as Team Leader that he should have been offered a promotion. And if the team were really the "family" that they think they are, they would have been pleased for Tony and taken him out for a celebratory drink, instead of berating him and accusing him of being a quitter.
I don't think there is any potential for a relationship between Ziva and Tony. She may have spoken up for him against Gibbs, but Ziva cares only for herself. I don't understand why she had such a problem accepting that Tony might have been promoted because the director thinks highly of him as an agent. I think it's more likely that Tony and Alex will hook up. What a marvellous character she is!
As for Gibbs, I've always had a problem with his habit of head slapping as a means of discipline. If that happened to me in the workplace, I would have made a formal complaint of assault to the Director. And he really needs to be informed that a lift is not a suitable place to conduct a meeting as it is a serious invasion of personal space and could be seen as harrassment.
USAF.Chief chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
You could not have picked anyone better than scouse...good on ya.
sopmire chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Good news, and thanks from all of us that enjoyed your part of the story so much! :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Good so far.

I hope the next bit is just as
good
sopmire chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Didn't even know about this story, it's fantastic. This Abby is such a spoiled little... ! And great reasoning for Tony to move on. Great writing and perspective all round.
Glad there's a chance the story'll be picked up soon!
engedi6k chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
This is a good story and I'm sad to see that it has apparently been abandoned. Any chance you will pick it up again?
25142903 chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Just re-read this story (only about the 4th or fifth time so far) and still keep wishing to see that update notice come through into my inbox.

Really good idea so please pick it up again
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
This is really good i hope you plan on continue it soon
VogueThousand chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Awesome job ! XP

I can't wait for the next chapter.