Reviews for Princesses Don't Speak German
KroryMiranda 3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful One-Shot :)

We Germans are bullied by you! T_T

No, just kidding ;D

But really, I don't know who you've asked but...

I think, only someone who's total drunken and buried under a big rock or...no, i think, no German's speaking like that xDD

It's spelled 'Ich liebe dich' with an 'e'

Um... but I've no Idea how to discribe how it's called...

Just not that laaaaaarge...I speak more short...

whatever, just nice done )
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'm no fan of this pairing but time and time again has the summary drawn me and today - i finally cracked.

i'm glad to say i did, it's a very good sdtory and i can totally understand Miranda's feelings, her insecurity and desire to be well.."princess-like."

i adore the woman and i love this fic. thumbs up for a good portrayal of her emotional turmoil and the final solution!
The Sagely Unknown Earl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
*claps, claps* Very nice, very nice! You were right! You hardly used any description on the characters at all, but yet it turned out to be a lovely composition! :D The only thing I would say is that I love you is spelled: Ich liebe dich. :} Being from Germany myself, I read this with great amusement, especially at Miranda's accent! It was wonderful!

Write more great stories soon,

The Sagely Unknown Earl
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
this story was very sweet!

I really like the kroryxmiranda pairing along w/ allenxlenalee! X3
MirandaKrory chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i think you are a very good writer, and thank you for putting the German translations on the bottom, i was going to have to go on some translating website. i think Miranda sounds best when she has a German accent.
SincerelyRainbow chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
AW! O u O that was so cute
Sailor Water Dragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow.

This was beyond amazing. All characters were very in character especially miranda. I've been thinking about the language barrier and you pulled everything together beautifully.

you should definately write more Kro and Miranda! (this section needs more love anyway XD )

thankyou!

SWD
avikar chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was wonderful! I love the pairing ArystarMiranda, and to see any fic with it makes me happy. It especially made me happy when you included her accent, since most people forget that.

avikar
Joyce chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I adore the title. No continuation? Damn, but I canseewhy. :D somethings are better off untampered. Comparing german to japanese, majority will obvoiusly pick jap cause it's so o and oh fench, french is awesome. But out of the most languages I wantto learn is german... or dutch can't remember or just ita? you are, die best? i don't know what best is in ger :P

the best
Annomyous chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I though this fic was very sweet and the fic was very well written, I didn't even see a typo anywhere.