Reviews for Hell Bound Harry
DylanL chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was a pretty great story even if the one sided conversation style like this and Mike's 'a very harry history' is kinda confusing sometimes. I would have loved to hear Harry explain to Hermione his spying on her when she was wanking, though. I wonder if she would get wet over the fact that the guy whom was probably in her mind when she was wanking, was watching her wank, or if she would be upset over the breech in privacy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
nice
no account chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Narcy hehehe
thx for this oneshot
loved the language
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Brilliant about the Minister of Magic visiting Harry, can't get over it.

Brilliant story.
Arkarian23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a really interesting read. It isn't exactly original but I really enjoyed reading it.
I Read For the Content chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
did you know...

You can cut this story down by 3327 words by removing every swearword in it?

Dude...there's swearing and then there's vomitus expulsions of profanity, and this fic is the second.
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I had to sit down and reread this tonight, and I just have to say I still find it very good.
Preier chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
thank you for this story, that's about the most interesting&enjoyable take on the azkaban!harry that i've ever read.

thank you for sharing this.
The-Resident chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Good chapter (though hard to follow in places). I can well imagine that 5 yrs in Azkaban can really mess with your mind. Harry didn't have an animagus to help him like Sirius did. I eagerly look forward to your next story.
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow. The accent work is INCREDIBLE! And I had a hard time writing Hagrid's part in fics. What you did with this one is amazing.

Really interesting story when you weed your way through the language (which added to the fic and awed me as I mentioned above). I love the constant references to how backwards the wizarding world is in relation to the muggle one, and how the only two people Harry respects in the world (besides Hermione) are a muggle and a goblin (who, just like all of Harry's acquaintances, turns out to be a lot more than Harry thought).

As for the "interviewer" being the Minister of Magic...somehow I feel that it didn't make that much of a difference to Harry, and that he'd have told about the same story no matter who it was. Though had he known, I bet there would have been a lot more criticisms.

Anyway, great fic. Love the allusions and such. One of the best written piece of work I've seen in the fan fiction realm.

Riddle
Kuro no Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Man this was great. The writting style was interesting and the story was really good and funny. (Dumbles and Moldy as straight as a noodle snickers).

Anyway even if the length was a little excesive it was really nice, got me laughing a lot.

-Kuro-
GreyAB chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
this was a lot of fun to read, yes its a bit dark, but I did enjoy the one sided conversation that was written (that style is similar to another story I have enjoyed).

it must have been interesting to write this and make sure you didnt put the other side of the talkm in at any point.

all in all a good job :)
nublar chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Great story. Thanks.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
It doesn't make sense that: (1) the minister would spend so much time with Harry, (2) That he would believe Harry's BS without so much as a shred of evidence, (3) That they would release Harry when so many had been "disappeared" for less.

Still, it was entertaining and more logical/believable than canon.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
very creative and entertaining.