Reviews for Rapunzel
Diogonen chapter 5 . 9/6
It's been a while since I first stumbled upon this fic, but tonight I read it for maybe the 5th time and remembered (finally!), to show my appreciation. I know this has been completed for a while, but it is honestly one of the most achingly beautiful nejiten fics I've ever read. Laying here I've been crying for the past half hour to this story. Literally the two blind kisses killed me, I can feel a tugging in my soul everytime I read those scenes. This is so wonderfully written and realistically conceptualized I have nothing but praise for it. So just wanted to let you know, and thanks so much for sharing!
PotatoLizard chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
For a second I thought it'd be angsty but then beautiful fluff entered my life and now everything is happy and rainbows and I'm so happy...
Thanks for the fic! :D
372259 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
i'm SO GLAD he wasn't permanently blinded!
Excellent job with the writing, very emotional! :)
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
The entire series is beautiful, though the first chapter is my favourite for its bittersweet innocence, the way Neji and Tenten are testing the waters and it feels as if nothing can go wrong. It makes me sigh and wonder if I can ever write as poignantly as you do.

Thank you for sharing!
Little Black Bat chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
It started out so lovely and sweet and then it was so painful. This is great. I love the sort of relationship you gave them, the sort of people they are. So believable and wonderful.
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
This was beautiful!
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awww... That was so adoraaabbbllllleeeee
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
This is so amazing! It's the third or fourth time I read this story. I'm pretty sure I've already reviewed once, but I just can't help it. SPOILER ALERT! I just feel like crying even more, cause I know that this can never happen now that he's dead. RIP Hyuuga Neji. :'(
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Beautiful! It's one of my favorite fics! I love the way they are so in character. You can write Tenten and Neji really well. For me, the best part was: "because Neji is asking her to 'stop', meaning 'please,' meaning 'don't leave me'."
I actually had to re-read it because it was so great. Keep on writing! I would love to read more NejiTen fics from you!
Airi Shirokuro chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
I cried. It's so... Perfect. Ugh. My feels.
BadgerPride10 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
That story...made me cry...with a smile on my face...*sniff* It was amazing
Kazahana Yukina chapter 5 . 1/10/2012

This was one of the deepest stories I have ever read, and not to mention one of the most beautiful!

And to think that Neji is a stoic man. Only to Tenten had he done that begging!

Midnight Insomniac chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
AWW! Beautiful ending. I'm glad Neji regained his sight. :)

Keep writing!

sophia666 chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Beautiful story- I loved how it connected to the original fable of Rapunzel, how organic and natural and fierce Tenten and Neji's relationship is, I loved the little details. How Neji wrote 'Stop' on the scroll, and how well you wrote the Team Gai dynamic, how Tenten used her hair as a signal, that Neji does calligraphy and Tenten gets most of her scars from ironing. Thanks for writing :)
naash chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
wow i loved how you ended it and i loved the entire story especially the way you twisted the rapunzel theme. i feel tenten cutting off her hair and the way it fluttered to the ground was dramatic and had a lot of visual impact ( great for the imagination).

i feel your writing has matured with time. and you can see the difference from chapter 1 to chapter 5.

as usual, your descriptions are really vivid. you just have a knack for it. and you also have a knack of writing great endings.

write more. i always enjoy your stories.