Reviews for The Monster
HeartMindless chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
jfc i couldn't play new leaf for WEEKS after i read this
amazing job on the creepy factor!
Don Justice-100 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Only 2 chapters?! You've gotta pick this story back up! I wanna see Wolfgang confront the Monster (aka the human).xD Of course, that'd be near the story's climax maybe.
Don Justice-100 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Now THIS is a kickass Animal Crossing fanfic! It feels almost like a Creepypasta, but it's tame like a nice fanfic. The POV of the Animals vs. the POV of the Villager, it's so thrilling!
JoJo419 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I hope you update this sooner or later! It's a VERY good story! :D
kitsunethewolfdog chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This fic is pretty sweet! To bad it hasn't updated in 3 years. I had an idea, just a one shot really, using your "monster" idea. I wanted to ask first before using it. Please let me know, okay?
ObjectionGirlWright32 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
WOLFWRATH IS GOING TO KILL US ALL! hehehe..sorry, i HAD to do that. keep up the good work
Icestorm-of-Thunderclan chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Isn't 'the monster' just a human? Sounds like it the way you describe it's house etc, love the fic tho!

(sorry, too lazy to log in!)
Scalec chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
This is awesome! A whole new twist to the story, its great!

But one thing confuses me. Why didn't Ruby move out when the monster was gone? It could've been so easy.

I miss Lucy and Ruby...they were my favorite characters.
Grasspaw chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
lol. I hate Lucy also.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Cute story here. Nice idea.
Shinyjiggly chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That kind of reminded me of someone I knew who played Wild World just to collect the stuff. Like, what use is playing if you're just trying to collect everything?

I loved the details that you gave for everything that "it" did and the description of the fully upgraded house. This is awesomeness in a can.