Reviews for If Walls Could Talk
S0phi3F4wn chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
bah haha :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I'm a terrible person for enjoying this as much as I did! Hilarious! I loved the variation on the theme! It was brilliant!

Nela
BleachLovergirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
LMAO!

omg that was awesome. Great idea! you had me fooled at the end, but in the end I was right. lol

keep writing stories. lol
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
...*has already fainted from the shock*
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
OMG! This was so funny! I nearly died laughing!

Great job! ]
LeoxRenet chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was cute! Hitsu-kun should know that the only way he can get Matsumoto to be quiet is to kiss her, I knew that. lol
Elsil chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Sometimes, possessing a sick mind is a curse. Especially when reading something written by another sick person. Kudos Rachel, kudos. I honestly think that I am both amazed and awed at what you did with this short fic. Wow, ust... wow. A crackfic indeed lol.
SKT chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
-dies- I'm so scarred now... TT_TT But it was worth it! To have them not doing something so innocent at the end was a twist in the usual chiche. Good job! -
middlec2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Lol. I had a feeling that they wouldn't be doing what i thought, but i never expected them to acually be doing it. Great job and i know you're gonna keep up the good work.
ThierryMyst chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMG! This story had me laughing and blushing! Loved it!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
LOL! That was a cute little story. I'm sure Hitsuguya felt a bit shorter for confronting Byakuya, only to find no problems. What a couple of perverts, hehe. Great one-shot! I laughed the whole way through.
Shamork chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow. I know yachiru is supposed to be older in this but it still feels weird to be imagining her like this. I like how you've written Byakuya, that he is stoic and unemotional but at the same time not.
Cloudykun chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
LOL. I love this! Please continue!
Anki-Shai chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I do feel more perveted now! I just knew that Byakuya couldn't be that...pure, I just knew it!

But I never thought Hitsugaya would be such a pervert. Really trying to hear wwhat those two were doing...

This was incredible, I really love it!
xstormwolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
ah, wow that was hilarious!