Reviews for Winchester Single Shots: Rain
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh, :( Sammy , Dean's right as long as he's around you're safe , just like as long as you're around he's safe. You'll protect eachother.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Sam does identify with many of the creatures they hunt. If not for Dean, Sam would just be another one hunted for being different.
DeadSoShh666 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
very nice, keep it up
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hi Gill,

Well, I've been looking to forward to reading these Winchester Single Shots and so far, I'm absolutely loving them (I'm slowly making my way through them). As always your imagery was excellent especially your description of the spirit of Jacob McQueen - very gross and gory, I loved it!

I really enjoyed the end section, that was a nice touch and you managed to successfully add an added dimension to the fic. Well done!

You hurt Sam and Dean was worried and as you know, I'm a fan of that and so this was a perfect little one shot for me. Great stuff and now I'm off to read another one from this series. Take care, Abbi.x
HollyGer chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved it!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Well .. I really admire you. The way you describe the scenes is always very special and brilliant. Describe an act is complicated because it involves having area of language, dominion. And you did descriptions with mastery. I do not know if I expressed as well as I should, but I mean that your story, despite not having many dialogues, has a dynamic evolution. And, of course, being a story about Sam and Dean, the emotional involvement of both is always a complex issue. Sam is always very anxious because he feels different, he believes, being different, people will look at him and see him as a crazy or something worse, like a monster. I think that the fear Sam feels is real. But Dean always protect the other. Dean will always be his safe harbor. That's what matters. The supernatural things they can handle, we know. But humans... it's different.

Lots o love for sharing the story.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
You limpfied Sam so beautifully here and coupled with an angstfilled Dean made this a nigh perfect read! And Sam's emotional follow through at the end, on how he might face the same gruesome fate as the ghost because of his 'freak status' was so heartbreaking to read. At least here he really does have Dean sincere in his belief that he will forever be watching his back - a telling reminder of what this show used to be all about. About the boys being brothers above everything. Thanks so much for sharing it with me.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow...oh, wow.

What an excellent fic! The detail is amazing. You really took Kris' scene and ran full speed ahead with it. Love it!

Catch ya later

Rachel
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
A wonderful start, I can't wait for more.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Great descriptive one-shot full of hurt Sam and protective Dean - loved it.

Perfect ending, Sam wanting to return to the cabin, empathising with Jacob, knowing he didn't deserve to be treated like that and die that horrific death. Unfortunately for Jacob he didn't have a big brother like Dean to look after him, and it was obvious how he would counter Sam's question as to whether he would end up dying like that - he had Dean so it would never happen.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I so loved the description of the ghost and Dean standing over Sam to protect... and it just goes on like that. Descriptive, creepy ghost, h/c... just what a great story needs. And that it is... a great story!

Hugs,

Lee
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
this was great!

just amazing!

the description of the situation is really breathtaking!

S.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hey!

Awesome job girl! I love it. Great, fantastic job. I can't wait to read more :)

hugs,

V.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Lot's of Limp Sam and protective Dean, just the thing to while away the hours at work.

Loved the conversation at the end; it was so true to the show with how Sam's feeling about his powers.

Well done mate.

Kind regards,

ST x
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I really liked this. I loved your description of Jacob McQueen. This one shot kept my attention from the first word. Excellent job!