Reviews for What To Do When Alcohol Turns You Gay
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was flipping awesome! Lassiexshawn Shassie
Popey xoxo chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hey! Loved this story. I came here from a fic rec list, and this was brilliant! Shawn's internal monologue was weird enough, mentioning camels and pineapples and such! Lassiter was also brilliantly done. This was great.

By way of constructive criticism, the only thing I would point out is that you have a habit of repeating points you're making and you sometimes elaborate when it isn't necessry. For example, "Shawn could relate, but he had a feeling his soul searching had been far more productive than Lassie's considering how uptight he looked (more so than usual.)" A lot of what you put in brackets was implied, and I haven't read any of your other stories yet to see if it was a part of your characterisation of Spencer or if it's part of your writing style. If it's the former, that's fine. But if it's the latter I hope you don't mind when I point out a lot of what you write in brackets could be left out and people could easily fill in the rest through assumption. Just my opinion, though.

A great fic :) *****
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
haha I loved this story! It was very well done, I love the emotions both Lassie and Shawn go through.

Morrolan chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Pretty good. I like it.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I am not a fan of the "Shules" and I kind of feel like the couple is ruining the flow of the show, especially this season. I need my "Shassie-Fix" and am always looking for well-written (if a little smutty) fiction. This definitely fit the bill! I love how terribly nonplussed everyone (but Shawn and Lassiter) were by their getting together. I almost expected Lassie to say he WASN'T drunk at all. Lol. This was super cute.
Jaspre chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved this! Will there ever be a sequel to it? Or is there already one? I like your writing style. Shawn freaking out, instead of Lassie, was a refreshing change that I could get used to :)
Rahn chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nice story I liked how it was Shawn who had the freak out.
Kronokinetic chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
A wonderfully awkward story! I kept blushing and laughing while reading it, especially the part where Jules catches them kissing, hee hee.
Harley chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Hilarious! Loved Shawn's teasing. :]
Antivertigo chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I just have to say that this was perhaps better than the first Lassi/Spencer slash that I read, and with a touch of irony that the ad banner below the story read 'Is your man gay?'

All in all, wonderful job and excellent characterization. I don't care how old this is, if there was a sequel to it, I would most definitely be reading it.

Here's to hoping. ;)
random alias chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
lol i thought this was cute, despite the fact that i don't completely know what psych is from...
Helena chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very sweet, very true and very much in carachter.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LOVE IT! especially the buzz part D
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really like this story! I've read a lot of Shassie fics, but Shawn's het freak-out has to be up there on the list of most hilarious scenes! Personally, I like the parenthises, they're sometimes the funniest parts, and I really believe that's how Shawn thinks, with one thought in the middle of another. The ending was SO awesome, I love Jules right there and I can just imagine the look on Buzz' face!
J-09 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Poor Buzz! XD

I loved Henry's nonchalant reaction.