Reviews for What To Do When Alcohol Turns You Gay
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LOVE IT! especially the buzz part D
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really like this story! I've read a lot of Shassie fics, but Shawn's het freak-out has to be up there on the list of most hilarious scenes! Personally, I like the parenthises, they're sometimes the funniest parts, and I really believe that's how Shawn thinks, with one thought in the middle of another. The ending was SO awesome, I love Jules right there and I can just imagine the look on Buzz' face!
J-09 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Poor Buzz! XD

I loved Henry's nonchalant reaction.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
cutesy!
redrraine chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I loved this fic! I think i'm going to ut it my favourites!
JamiepBlaze chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, this was a lot of fun!

Drunken sex fix them up:)

I really wouldn't mind seeing Shawn and Lassie some more!
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
XD Ahahahahaha! This was excellent. You had me laughing within the first few minutes of reading. Very well done!
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw...this was so cute. I wish you'd write one for when he tells Gus
Goream chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Okay so i liked the whole idea of the story, written almost well. The parenthesis were horrible. i'd be reading it and all of a sudden (some thing would be in parenthesis) It was so very annoying. I think that if you wanted to write your comment write it at the end so people spend more time reading the actual story then reading your insane little notes.

If you should write another story please remember that you should write them at the end. The story flows much better that way. Makes it a lot more interesting.

XP
Stephy chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Dude! I totally love this story. And I for def. agree with Henry. It wouldn't come as that big of a surprize to people if Shawn really was gay. Also, Juliet's reaction? Perfect! Lately even in the show I've been kind of iffy on if I like her or not, and I think this story may have me enjoying her a little bit more now. So thank for the awesome story.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2