Reviews for My October Pain and Spring Relief
Marga lo Leaves/Every Sperm is Sacred
Black Sabbath of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/3
Omg for some reason Stuart and his feelings are just adorable. ;-; *drowns in a sea of feels* Update soon, even though it's been like 5 years since it's been posted!
Nice very nice continue please
Tyler Menzies chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This was fucking shit, kill yourself you fuck
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Darth Vader found the home and got in there
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
V gets his keys locked in his and gets pissed off
hui chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
out of all the SL fanfics, I've already lost hope for the good one. But your's is reviving it. Very good job. but, uhh... what's the mature parts?
He-Man chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Well you certainly know how to put the audience in suspense. What, three years you've waited? Come on, are you gonna make an update or what? You can do it! And if you can't find the strength to do it on your own, just draw out your magic sword and say, "BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL!". (and don't forget to ask for help too)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
More. I wants more!
Biomarvel740 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
When are you going to post the next chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Hey man. If you were having trouble thinking of new ideas for the next chapter, I actually have a few that may be good for this. I think what needs to happen, is for a new villain to come in who would have had something to do with stuart & all the other animals being able to speak English, have some dastardly plot for all humans, & to be obsessed with his subjects (stuart, Marglo, snowbell, ect) who survived his experiments, & to be somewhat of a master to falcon (who could be renamed Purgerine). Just an idea, but one that I think would be interesting. I dunno. What does everyone else think?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Post the next ch. Please and thank u
Permen Caca chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Pliz pliz continue it!
I'm dying to know 3rd! X(
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
please write the 3rd part! i wanna know!
The Angel Of Hell's Gates chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
continue it please it is awesome