Reviews for My October Pain and Spring Relief
Just4FunFiction chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
I rather enjoyed reading this. Is there any chance of a new chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
No…Stuart you can't love me, you just can't, I don't want to lose you. A small tear ran down Margalo's cheeks , but she quickly wiped them away, before she spoke.

"Morning Stuart."
Stuart turned around at the sudden surprise.
"Oh... Uh good morning" he said shyly. Slowly, the realization of what he was seeing settled in. Margalo was sitting straight up on the edge of the bed stretching and yawning. With her back arched and with her wing covering her yawn, Stuart could clearly see her breasts being exaggerated by her strange position and her perfect, tight slit between her legs. Stuart was taken back by this sudden rush of excitement and stood motionless with his mouth agape. Margalo quickly woke from her half asleep state and realized her mistake.

"Ahh!" She screamed as she closed her legs and covered her self while frantically grabbing for her sheets.
"Stop staring!" She yelled while her cheeks turned red and a tear rolled down her face. Stuart snapped from his trance and turned away. They stood in silence for a few moments, the only sound from Margalos muffled sobs. Stuart stood thinking about what he had just seen... He felt himself pushing against his pants and a sudden urge of confidence wash over him.

"Haven't you wondered what it's like?" He blurted out.

"Wondered what what's like?" Margalo asked as she raised her head from the pillow, sniffling.

"You know, being closer to each other..."

"closer?..."

"Don't tell me after all the time we've spent together you haven't thought about us in THAT way..."

Margalo blushed to herself, recalling all the times she had touched herself to the thought of Stuart.

Stuart continued,"I know I have... And.. And now would be the perfect time to find out how it feels. George is at soccer practice and everyone else is at work!"

Margalo was quiet for a moment... And then she spoke.

"Okay..."

"Come here."

Stuart turned to face her, she was lying on her side lifting the covers and her full, mature body.

Stuart hurried over and timidly placed himself next to margalo, feeling the full warmth of her. Although, she had given him permission to touch her, he was still feeling nervous... And so was margalo.

Margalo could see the anticipation in stuarts face but could also sense the reluctance.

"Go ahead Stuart, you have my permission." She said with a smile.

a little more that I wrote to appease the sexual appetites of you pervs
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Marga lo Leaves/Every Sperm is Sacred
Andy Osbourne chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Omg for some reason Stuart and his feelings are just adorable. ;-; *drowns in a sea of feels* Update soon, even though it's been like 5 years since it's been posted!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Nice very nice continue please
Tyler Menzies chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This was fucking shit, kill yourself you fuck
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Darth Vader found the home and got in there
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
V gets his keys locked in his and gets pissed off
hui chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
out of all the SL fanfics, I've already lost hope for the good one. But your's is reviving it. Very good job. but, uhh... what's the mature parts?
He-Man chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Well you certainly know how to put the audience in suspense. What, three years you've waited? Come on, are you gonna make an update or what? You can do it! And if you can't find the strength to do it on your own, just draw out your magic sword and say, "BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL!". (and don't forget to ask for help too)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
More. I wants more!
Biomarvel740 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
When are you going to post the next chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Hey man. If you were having trouble thinking of new ideas for the next chapter, I actually have a few that may be good for this. I think what needs to happen, is for a new villain to come in who would have had something to do with stuart & all the other animals being able to speak English, have some dastardly plot for all humans, & to be obsessed with his subjects (stuart, Marglo, snowbell, ect) who survived his experiments, & to be somewhat of a master to falcon (who could be renamed Purgerine). Just an idea, but one that I think would be interesting. I dunno. What does everyone else think?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Post the next ch. Please and thank u
Permen Caca chapter 2 . 2/6/2013