Reviews for Obsessive Hunger
Jdragonfire29 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Great chapter
julyisfree chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Wow I read this and then re-read it and wow! you write beautifully and me love some dark sylaire from time to time.
You had definitely hook me up!

Nat.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Liked the new chapter and it is great you take all the time u need
MariA
remuslives chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
love peter. not the other petrelli's so much.

sad sad. waiting to see what she's going to do about it.
SolandaRann chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Please come back. We miss you. I find this story very interesting. Please come back and write more. Thank you for your time.
remuslives chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
“Are you going to smirk me to death, or is there some point to this happy reunion?” *snort* excellent line.

oh no! poor noah.

lyle? really? interesting. and unique may i add.

i'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
remuslives chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
so i'm catching up with this fic. and i have to say upon re-reading the first 3 chapters, that i still really really like it and am looking forward to find out where you go with it. now, onto chap 4.

that was good. i really liked the ending paragraph of claire's thoughts. and eek! sylar getting to bennett, hope he doesn't die.
Filia Nocis chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
What the hell? I finally find a good story and you don't update enough for me to stay up late and blow off class? Rawr...
Gorramit Girl chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I absolutely love this and would love to see it continued.
Caro09 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is really good!
Ice Nymph chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
I like it but it doesn't look like you've updated in a while. Are you planning on finishing?
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Intersting want to see where this goes

Maria
hulachowdown chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
haha, I love the ending of this chapter, it makes me smile.

I just want you to know that I really like the way you are writing this. It is so different but I like it.

Keep it up.
remuslives chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
lol, that opening line was great! Another great chapter. Can't wait to see what comes next.
remuslives chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
interesting. very good chappie.