Reviews for The Diary
MLEK chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Cute story. It's interesting to see things from Tina's point of view. I hope you continue to update. I'd like to see where this story is going.
penny3 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
I loved this chapter, especially when Tina had her chat with "GW" at the end.
jadedXelement chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
pretty cool story. i love being about to kind of see Tina's thoughts and feelings. the first three chapters were pretty nice letting us be able to see tina's life and then her feelings/thoughts about her group of friends. i look forward to what you will write for your next chapter.
GWgurl9 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
This is such a cute story, and getting just Tina's perspective on this really is cool. You never get the first person's point of view on the show, and I think you introducing this is really original. Is Tina your favoirte character by the way? Anyway just to let you know I put another new chapter up on my story just for you! I will write something more soon. Thank you for always reviewing my stories as well. I love ghostwriter :) Write something soon now you here? Don't be waiting another month again! ;-)
penny3 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Please keep writing. I'm curious as to how Tina will write about her friends (and Ghostwriter) in the diary.