Reviews for A Blind Turn
DestinChild chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Totally wish there was a sequel to this. Find out the team's reaction to the op. See how things are going with Tony and Lisa. And all that jazz
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
this is a great story and i'm glad i clicked on it. the only i did was because of the 3 word summary i was very curious. :P
Mokibobolink chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
Very interesting story. The twist caught me off guard. Good job.
angeleyes46 chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
awesome story
Hermione's Shadow chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
lol, I'm really glad that it turned out to be different than I thought, still it would be hard to marry someone just for the sake of a cover.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
lol, i love that his wife's name is lisa, i can't help but think maybe that has to do with Tim's book.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
something isn't right, I just know it, Tony would NEVER abandon them like that
Hermione's Shadow chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
OMG!
Jake Caldefore chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
I kinda liked it, kinda not. The ending was too rushed and abrupt in my opinion. Maybe in the (near) future you write a sequel and expand a bit more? Some Gibbs/Tony father-son type story would be appropriate for this story, I think. If you want, I could always help beta or co-write the story with you. -wink-

Keep writing,

Jake
vanishingp2000 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Good chapter, love the last line!
diana teo chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Hmm,wasn't quite expecting such an abrupt ending,maybe the whole Father/Son confrontation and Tony taking him down. But thanks for an interesting read anyway!
shadowgrl94 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
that's a short but very nice chapter
rosebud26 chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
I really like how this is all starting to come together.:)

Loved Tony's last line to Gibbs! :D
hudson911 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Well, this was the ending I expected, but I have to say, I didn't expect it so soon, or for those two weeks to be missing. Although, I know fics can't be around for forever, I thikn it could have had a little more, but nonetheless, it was really good.
hudson911 chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
It's great to see that things are all lively between Gibbs, Tony and Fornell, and now Lisa. What a wonderful chapter, great job.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »