Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Great story! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!
Mma63 chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Great saga. Please a sequel is more than needed!I won't hide that now I have my fingers crossed for MS.
mandy9578 chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Can't wait to read that sequel. Hope you post the first chapter soon because this ending is just too much. I need closure! LOL!
mandy9578 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Oh man, a cliffhanger! Anyway, I'm looking forward to that next chapter. :D
jdcocoagirl chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
ooh my god! love this chapter the suspense is hot... update soon.
jdcocoagirl chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
i like the way you put out nicks conscience into the urn... i can't wait how this will affect him more or sara in the process.
mandy9578 chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Thanks for the update! I just hope that Nick can finally summon enough courage to tell Sara how he really feels about her. Looking forward to that next chapter.
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Great job can't wait for the next chapter. Good to see that Nick is showing Sara that she came to the right person.
jdcocoagirl chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
i like how you describe sara telling the story from the very begining until to this point. and i like how nick really cares for her and subtle hints that he like her and shes not picking it up. update soon.
mandy9578 chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Thanks for the update! I hope this story ends up with Nick and Sara getting together. Grissom has just caused her so much angst and sadness IMO. Anyway, looking forward to reading Chapter 6.
mandy9578 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
More and more complicated! I hope everything turns out well for Nicky. I'm hoping to see him finally declare himself to Sara. It's just sheer torture watching him watch Sara pine for Grissom.
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
now i'm confused are you saying that grissom is missing or dead. anyway the story are turning more a suspense than the angst drama that i thought.
mandy9578 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Curiouser and curiouser...I'm really intrigued as to what really went down. Looking forward to finding out!
was spratlurid quimby chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I wonder what's going on
msathenaxf chapter 3 . 4/6/2009