Reviews for Vampire Kisses: Dark White Knight II
CatAnne78 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my god. i just finished the first installment of this series and I loved it. So I moved on to the second one. You are a great author. Your idea is way more original than a lot of people. Lol. I can't wait to get all the way to number four. :)

~Cat3
theheartsbeat chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I love this freaking story! And, I'm in love with Vampire Knight! Keep up the AMAZING story!
loventherussian17 chapter 27 . 5/1/2011
really great story loved the squeal
kenilyn chapter 27 . 2/12/2011
! :DDDD i always knew Jagger had a sensitive side, i could only imagine :3 i think that was THE BEST fan fic for Vampire Kisses ive read so far :)
Alexandria Volturi chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
AWESOME chapter it's really good I love this story it kicks ass!
Alexandria Volturi chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Great chapter I loved it, it was really good Jagger could kick anyone's ass anyday if someone messes with his girlfriend!
Alexandria Volturi chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I really loved chapter one it was great to chapter two! I love Jagger he's why better then Alexander
Admerxin13 chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
Awww! poor Em! I feel bad, but I kinda think Jag was just saying that stuff to try and impress Alexander and Raven... I really loooooove your stories!
nightmareparade chapter 27 . 5/31/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!
babycakes12 chapter 27 . 2/14/2010
this is absolutely AH-MAZING! are u gunna continue the Beautiful Dark Princess thing? you definitely should cuz its GREAT!
CityGirl13 chapter 27 . 2/12/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read the third one!
Maargareto-sama chapter 27 . 10/17/2009
yay yay yay yay! GO JAGGER!
C.C chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
WOW! I always thout he was so mean but he is just another teen vamp. Love your wrighting skills.
Time Warpster chapter 27 . 9/8/2009
Ah! i can't wait to read the new story! Write, write, write please
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 27 . 9/7/2009