Reviews for The Greatest Revenge
Your story was amazing!
HiddenWolfx chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
What a great love triangle! /Sweeney Todd/Linett :D
HiddenWolfx chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Despite Pirelli's gruesome murder, I think it's sweet the way Sweeney wants to protect her.
MusicOfMyMind chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
that was beautiful, as always your stories make me wanna cry with happiness... it was also funny when she called Sweeney an imbecile and talk about how fat she got PRICELESS lol
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Amazing Cant wait to finish!
samanthatm chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
love the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I cry almost every time I hear this song. Beautiful story. I love how you killed Lovett but let us decide weather or not Toby lives. Great story. I Swear by All 4 One.

"And I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies
I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side
I'll be there

For better or worse till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart"
GravesGurrl chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Of course it was amazing but you already know that. I will read it again in the future, that is how great it was. Sweeney Todd is my favorite movie and I congradulate you on your success. It was dark, bloody, original and very well written. :)
electrogirl88 chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Aww what a great ending. I love happy endings haha. You did a fantastic job with this :D
ThePurpleness chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
Bravo! *claps*

Hugs to Antony and I figured she was going to have twins when you mentioned her size lol. I'm glad everyone had a happy ending and I regret to tell you I have no clue what the song is lol. Totally jealous that you're done though...*thinks about Freddy* Can't wait for pirates (no need to rush though love).

See ya!
ThePurpleness chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
Love you too hon! *hugs* :)

Awesome song, I love Nickelback! It really did fit the chapter. I absolutely love Thatcher, he deserves an enormous amount of hugs. I'm gonna go to the epilogue now, cuz I want to see what Antony does to Sweeney lol.
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
So cute how this story ended! Good job!
jzprr chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
OMG - no! You must, and I repeat MUST, update soon! I did not stop reading this until I finished all 15 chapters. And I'm asking for a 16th ;)

Great story - completely LOVING IT!

x
VampWolf92 chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
I LOV IT! i can't wait for more
amber d chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
aw man, im glad lovett died though, i always laugh when sweeney throws her into the furnace. any ways, i luv ur story and cant wait to read more :)