Reviews for Winchester Single Shots: Two Ghosts & the Darkness
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was freakin cool *-* I loved that adventure

I think the end was pretty good and left it open so... You are going to make a sequel? Because I would love to read that

Kisses and hope to see ya o/

Rosetta
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Well I've just come across the wonderful Winchester Single Shots and I just wanted to drop you a quick line to let you know how much I enjoyed this little adventure.

Your brotherly banter is great and what an ending? Very clever and very intriguing, who could this be I wonder? Are you planning on weaving this into all your one shots in this series?

I'm loving this series so far (I've only read two) and I'm off to read another now. Take care and thank you for sharing, Madebyme.x
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
"On the next cloud of heaven, Sam sat with his laptop open and his research pooled around him."

This was so cute. Imagine Dean and Sam sitting on clouds, with halos and harps *gg*

It seemed so innocently and cute and suddenly... woah! Awesome. h/c and a pissed Sam! YAY for that!

Great story! Loved it!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hey,

Wow what an ending! You left this so open for added chapters, or a sequel, in the future.

Just who is the person who wishes to be Sam's right hand man? I'm wracking my brain here to find out, but so far I'm coming up blanks.

Great single shot, as with the others, seemlessly flowing from one writer to the other. I so cannot wait for round two now. Catch you later,

Gill x
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely...really awesome! it was such a quick hunt, but in the story it lasted for a while and I love that...awesome writing!

and the final part...who was the man!

and hey *looks annoyed* I need no stinkin' cane!

ah okay, who am I kidding...ship one to me! LOL

hugs,

S.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was awesome. Sounds like there is much more to this than a simple hunt, well not so simple, after all, Dean almost got killed. Wonder if there is a sequel out there? Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I just wanted to let you know what I've already told ya. You took my scene and ran with it! I'm so proud of what you've come up with and I found myself reading it for like the fourth time! I can't wait to see what future rounds bring of this.

Kris.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Great story!

Awesome idea about the gunshot wounds that leave no mark but cause internal bleeding!