Reviews for An Unfinished Story
love
Taylor West chapter 11 . 1/13
Umm how did Shang find out about Musiu
anthi35 chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
don't you think that all this is stupid
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
I am writing the review for "An Unfinished Story" with a smile on my face. Thank you, I liked your version of after the Disney film of MULAN. Historically some things may have been off. (I think Disney's version may have been off too. I think Mulan lived about 200-300 B.C. from Wikipedia. However this was China and somethings may not have been as different as we think they might have been. Please, forgive me if you know about this. My Asian History is decidedly sketchy.) I loved how you gave Mulan twins first a boy and then a girl. (I am not sure what the opinion of Mulan's people would have been with birth order and gender.) Also my 20-21st century Western sensibilities do tend to kick in, and so I appreciate how Shang treated Mulan in this story. I really enjoyed reading it. Lisa Cooper
Well done chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
This was amazing thanks
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
aww loved this :)
VampChick76 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I love the story, it's amazing!

~Xela
bookbelle.314 chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
I like it. I'll jgive you 4 out of 5, it'd be 5 out of 5, but I reallly missed Mushu.
little-demigod-728 chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
that was good but it was WAY out of chinese tradition. esp. the lin feng bit. sorry but she wouldn't have done that and if she did she would be considered a complete disgrace to her family/village. and the stuff about shang having siblngs? wouldn't have happened esp the 'older brother" bit.

overall a good story , it just difies chineses tradition
BlueEyes chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
Very very good first story of yours!

I can see how your writing has progressed!

Please continue to create more stories!

I also love the soundtrack idea! I wish you did that with your other stories!

You have good taste in music!
Anon chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I really like the story. I like Shang's nervous thoughts while he's facing Mulan. I just want to know one thing... Where did the pipes for a shower come from in ancient China? A more historically accurate action would have been a bath. Just a side note.
MyDreamWithinADream chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
Aww twins. I love your story it was really well written in the words of our beloved Shang 'You Write Good'. Okay he doesn't say that, but he would if he read this.
HowIsTheDRAMAQUEEN chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
YOU USED A TSF SONG! YAY! Sorry, I just had a bit of a freak-out. Yay on the using a song by The Strange Familiar. Good job on the story, and I'm going to read the rest now.
Trakrat chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
aw! i got a special thank you! your welcome! lol, i loved the story! aw, twins! how cute! i can't wait for the next story. THAT WAS YOUR FIRST? it didnt seem it, it was too good to be ur first... hm... lol, jk. GOOD JOB! *huggs*
whitney chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
aw this story is so sweet