Reviews for Open Your Eyes
Guest chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
He total fucking wat she said against her
MissScarletInTheLibrary chapter 63 . 2/8/2014
Gorgeous, gorgeous story.

I know it's unlikely that you'll update, but I'll live in hope.
therealchamps chapter 63 . 8/29/2013
Omg. I have feel in love with this story so much. You have got to update it asap. Bree and John are meant for each other. Update soon.
JM242014 chapter 62 . 8/18/2013
I re-read this story a few times and I still get emotional every single time. Maybe one day, it'll get the ending we all want.
ellkell chapter 38 . 7/30/2013
It sounds ridiculous, but I just wanna cry. I just want rhem to get together so bad and I have spent the last 3 hours and 40 chapters waiting for the chapter wheb yay! The madness would end. But no. So now I have another 20 chapters and an apparent all nighter ahead. I love the story though it males me laugh, cry and almost scream in frustration.
LKG chapter 63 . 4/14/2013
please finish this story, I love it as much as I need you and damaged and was so disappointed when you didn't finish them and am really disappointed that you haven't finished these either
BatistaGirl1987 chapter 63 . 3/20/2013
U HAVE TO UPDATE THIS FIC! PLEASE!
punkprincessashley chapter 63 . 1/9/2013
Omg this was a great story, why did you have to stop here.
O and I just wanted to say john or edge shouldn't have gotten here I was team PUNK all the wayy :)
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 60 . 12/2/2012
I abosolutely adore this story, but John and Bree are going to give me permanet whiplash. One second I'm like YAY GO BREE! And FINALLY ITS ABOUT TIME! Then it turns into NOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK JOHN! And BREE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS! Will the madness ever end?
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
This story had me dying laughing from the very beginning! I love it! Lol you're my kind of girl! :)
thefirenationprincess chapter 63 . 11/12/2012
i love you so much right now. you don't even understand. this was perfect. thank you :) xoxo
thefirenationprincess chapter 62 . 11/12/2012
IF BREE SAYS NO I'M THROWING MY COMPUTER AT MY WALL. Just saying.
thefirenationprincess chapter 61 . 11/12/2012
AWWWW.
thefirenationprincess chapter 60 . 11/12/2012
ugh. bree. why you you make me hate you.
thefirenationprincess chapter 59 . 11/12/2012