Reviews for Comfort the Afflicted, Afflict the Comfortable
shadowdweller25 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I can't tell you how much I love this story.
lucyferr chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
nice little story!
lucyferr chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
“Do you know why Ziva chose me to come here with her?” He didn’t even wait for McGee to answer. “She wanted to see if she could be away from you, Probie. And you know what? She can’t.”

Hm - so Tony has grown up! He should behave like it more often.
lucyferr chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
It was all so dumb. Him and his trust issues had cost him one of the most incredible women he’d ever met.

Serves Tony right. Glad he knows it.

The last thing we need around here is a pregnant assassin.

LOL!
chrissyjoy chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
hahahaha! I totally busted out laughing at Gibbs' last line! haha! although I think a pregnant assasain would be fun to see! :)

I gotta admit, I'm not much of a shipper in the first place, but I do lean towards TIVA if any; however, I still like your story a lot! It is very well written!
Fed up with this crap chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Wow never thought Ziva would sneak girls in her window. You did a wonderful job on this story and it's great.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Poor Ziva, in Last man standing she looked at her father like she loved him.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
SEQUEL! Please I beg you do a sequel for this.
alix33 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
"“I missed you.” McGee’s words brushed against her skin. She closed her eyes and held tighter to him. “I missed you more,” she insisted. “I was alone with Tony for almost a week.” McGee chuckled and squeezed her" - AW, cute!
McGiva chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
yay! loved it... just make sure to add the little completed to the top thingy (i have never written a fic so i don't know how to do it). ps... i added it to my ever growing c2 "McGiva" just like my name! but im sure you don't mind.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Great chapter please update again soon I love it.
McGiva chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
aw... yay! can't wait for Ziva to be back with McGee!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
update son!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
ROFLMAO great chapter and I love the comment about the pregnant assassin. Please update again soon.
McGiva chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
great job with this chapter... love that fatherly advice from Gibb's... although McGiva babies would be so darn cute ;-)