Reviews for Please, Blow My Brains Out
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was so beautiful!
And sad too :(( Poor Gob, he's such a sweet guy, but...who can resist Charon?
Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. 3
I feel so sympathetic for poor Gob. Ughhh. AliBlack, you are amazing.
Mea chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Beautiful story!
Heavenztrash chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love this story.

Beautifully told.

Thank you for this!
Crystal chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This story is evil. :( Beautiful and well-written and I enjoyed reading it, but incredibly evil. Poor sweet little Gob! My lil dear always gets the short end of the stick. *sigh* It was a great read though, you succeeded with flying colors in depressing me for the entire day. :D Haha.
strykemeister chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
:,D Oh boy I'm sad now.
Pheonicia chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Incredible.

Between this fic and your other one you've covered both sides of the introspective long/short spectrum - and you nailed both of them!

I loved this story. It's so beautifully written, and I can really 'hear' the voice of the main character. It's so compact, yet somehow in these few words you provide all these hints as to who she is, and what her life has been.

You make her, and the scenario, very "real". That, to me, is the hallmark of an amazing writer. Bravo!
Mysterious Stranger chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Holy crap, that is so freakin' sad! How could you do that to Gob! At least keep them from each other, the you could have both!

Anyway, good story! I was practically crying, I have to go and be nice to Gob now. Thank you!
Cyprith chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
*wibble*

Poor Gob... I read the summary and the author's note and I thought "Oh! Fun, sexy romp! Gleeness!" and then I read this and GAH so sad and beautiful. XD Poor Gob. Poor, sad Gob.

...so there is another chapter after this where they all pile on the bed and have make-up sex, yes? . Because you wouldn't do that to Gob and then just leave him there, right?
Sparrowinsky chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Dude. So, when I yelled at Kytten to write me threesome fic, I totally did not expect something like this to result by tangent.

I really have nothing coherent to say about this. It breaks my brain in a really good way.

Funny, DDG and I were just talking about how Fallout3 fandom seems to adore abusing Gob, as much as we love him...
DDG chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh. You break my heart. (In a good way!)

And make me want to write threesome fic. :D

Lovely job. Beautiful. Wonderful. I LOVED IT. I LOVE YOU. :D