Reviews for Life of a Shopaholic
HeroSavesPeople chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You must continue the story even though it's been some time since you last wrote! I really like the story and would so very much like to see where it will go.
jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
haha no worries , you are definately not a failure. The fact that i LOVEDD this chapter proves it :D cant wait for the next chapter! :D
the sugar mouse chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Really good story, I love to read about Becky Bloomwood!
sashapotter chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I absolutely LOVE the Shopaholic stories! They are amazing! Can't wait to read more of your take on it.

:D
AlExRoX chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hello, this is a really good story i am the biggest fan of the shopaholics series and this is really good and i loove it.
montypythongirl123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE! it's GOD :D

very in character, love it. :D
HopelessRomantic31 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
keep up the great work... like the story so far countinue please can't wait for the next chapter :D
Clear Plastic chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is surprisingly good. I'm not going to lie, I thought this was going to be complete shit. But it's actually quite good! Very nice and humorous, and it follows up to the Shopaholic series quite nicely :D

EAGERLY AWAITING MORE. Seriously update!
silverflight8 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I think it's a great piece. It continues Sophie Kinsella-and Becky Bloomwood's-justification and rationalization techniques. I'm just sort of disappointed that it's not exactly canon...too bad.

Commas are your friend. Use them to give your sentences some 'breathing room', like "Suze, what am I going to do?" instead of "Suze what am I going to do?" Just easier on the reader.

I'm definitely looking forwards to any new chapters! Keep it up.
Homegrl aka Amanda chapter 1 . 3/23/2009