Reviews for Dear Diary
Kai Farryn chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
i like- no wait- LOVE it! so plz update plz!
caprisungirl1 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
You did great job but put more chapter plesese
YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I love this story so much. ;_;
PitFTW chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
good! Please update soon! Dont let Pit die in this! Pair him up with samus if you want! Just dont let him die!
darkwebx01 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Wow, the deaths are coming fast now. The story's great, but maybe you should ease up on the deaths a bit. Like maybe, one or two per chapter. It's kind of confusing otherwise.
SharkbaitSekki chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
OMG LINK AND ZELDA ARE SAFE! :O Wow, I wonder who's killing all those people O_O Crap... O_o

Amazing :D And, I dunno, maybe you could make something happen to Zelda, and Link comes to save her? Like... I dunno... The killer gets to her, but since she's protected by Nayru, she holds onto her life until Link comes to help? _"

So yep :D Great job once again, this is really getting cool _ Can't wait to read more :) Good luck with the rest :D
MaxiBoi2015 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Just one idea; NO LOVE-TRIANGLES!

Sorry...anyway, the last time I saw a good LxZ story was Pleasure Island by girls. This, I have got to say, IS BRILLIANT! I never get to see SSB LxZ stories like this anymore! This is the stuff I love to write too! They're always high school and everything but this...THIS, is the real deal. I can't wait for more!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This is really sweet... Who's death next?
Tigertutu.Cosplay chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
hm, one thing I wasn't really keen on; the fact that people just suddenly died and well, nobody actually cares.

I just wouldve thought that maybe Zelda would be a bit remorseful that one of her best friends had just died...also, I think Mario would've been a bit more...emotional?

But this is merely my point of view, so don't take it personally!

But I do like the relationship closing in for Zelda and Link, so keep writing!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Update soon!
Gaara of da Funk chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Nice tension, and I love the romance!
MaxiBoi2015 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009

This has got to be one of the best Zellink stories I've seen in a long time! The last one that was this good was Pleasure Island. Applause for you! *applause from smashers*. Oh and I quote from a fellow author of mine; you got a Link and Zelda cookie! Yay!
SharkbaitSekki chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
OMG THAT WAS SO GODDAMN CLOSE! NOOEESS! DX Link and Zelda belong with each other, you are so right :O I hope they hook up soon XD And Marth can go die XD I wonder who screamed, though O_o

TO KNOW, YOU MUST WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOn! :O MORE! XD I'm a sucker for ZeLinks ; And yours is a very nice one too :D Great story, I hope I'm encouraging you, nice cliffie, and hope to read more soon _ Good luck with the rest :D
SipPurp123 chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
awesome story! update this story soon, i wanna see what happens next!

Your story is so well written!
Tigertutu.Cosplay chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
not too bad, im liking how this is strating to unfold. Poor Link, all he wants is to admit what we all know!

a few grammical errors, but hey, who said they took away from the storyline? Nice going and hope to see an message you updated soon