Reviews for Lost Boys
Maude Gun chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
I can't think how I missed this one. Anyway, great story and well written as always.
ermintrude421 chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Another timeless classic! (pun fully intended!) Your stuff is so wonderful. Eagerly looking forward to whatever you deign to throw our way! Just don;t make us wait too long! Another greedy story hog anxious for your fic!
rabidsam chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Oh, that was a lovely lagniappe! And I did like your sneaking in Purdey. (And they can go off and read Berlin, if they like, even if it isn't actually in the timeline... I wish there was some way it could be on both of our author pages at once!)
Khell chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
Stay tuned for more? You bet I will! So now we know why Gambit keeps - ahem, researching the typing pool. Alas, in vain. But at least, he's having fun doing so. ;)

Nice ending for the story. And I can't wait to see what comes after Brazil!
kst1233 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
I take it back. THIS is my favorite chapter so far.
rabidsamfan chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Woohoo! Action! Fight scenes! (Oh, man I really need to just buckle down and right that fight scene for Dirtier...)

But I admit I did notice that you skipped the conversation - or will they have it later over a pint?
rabidsamfan chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Oh, the peril is lovely - and while I'm looking forward to the conversation I'm also hoping you've got a plan to get them out of there! (Well, of course you do, but still, my fingernails are definitely in danger while I wait for updates.)
rabidsamfan chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Lots of background here - very nice. I like the idea of Steed being mildly jealous of Gambit's youthful exploits, although he probably snuck in a few despite the school!
rabidsamfan chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Banging heads! Yes, indeed, and clever of Steed to put the cards on the table. That'll throw Mike for a loop once he realizes he really can see the whole hand.
rabidsamfan chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Hee hee! Nothing like a bit of mystery to entice Steed! And your last line is brilliant.
rabidsamfan chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Catching up on this one was something I promised myself once I got to my vacation, and I must say I'm enjoying myself. (Despite the very interesting question of whether you meant "reins of the Ministry" or "reign of the Ministry").

You do a great job of portraying Steed as disgruntled as he ever gets - and knowing his best ways of blowing off steam!
Sac-a-puce chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
Great confrontation (not the smartest time for it, Gambit?) and the tension of the moment was conveyed with the right dramatic touch. I like Gambit's audacity - just when Steed suspects him of being on the verge of breaking down. They are a great match for each other.
kst1233 chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
The queen of the cliff hangers does it again! My favorite chapter so far.
ermintrude421 chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
Things are getting very tense! I'm VERY interested to hear Gambit's story. This is turning into a pants-wetter. Good suspens enad very interesting. Loved Gambit's attack, and Steed's defense. And Gambit's ultimatum. Those files are coming in very handy. Love your stuff, and I'm eagerly waiting for more, please!
Khell chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
Ah, finally - some action on the horizon! :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It's always a pleasure to read your stories. You got a very good grasp of the characters. They ARE Steed, Gambit and Purdey. Can't wait to find out where this story is going!