Reviews for Warming a Kitten's Heart
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Yup! XD I knew him and Yuki set this up! Kyo won't be happy to find out.
warrioresscat chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Amazing like usual!
ColonelPony chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Haha, tricky bastard.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Again, well done, as usual - I can't wait until I finish reading all your stuff ) Then I get to wait and be excited waiting for something new to come out XD
c0da chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I can't stop reading it o.0 Haru shirtless, in tight chaps... *nose bleed!*
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
loved it!XD
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love it I love it I love it!
Ayasha Yumi chapter 1 . 6/6/2009

Oh em ge!

That was so god D; Im so adding this to my favs!
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was hawt~Yey for HaruKyo! :D
Roxy loves his Zexy chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hehe oo so smexii lolz XD i liked it alot. im glad that it was just a misunderstanding about Rin and they can be a couple again. :3 it was a very interesting story -
Allicat6 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009 cute, adorable even. I loved it. You have such a good way with words, and a very likable writing style.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I like it!

Go Haru!

Great job!
kc creation chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ahaha, that was so much better than I expected (and I had extremely high expectations)! You truly deserve to be the leader of The Wonder Triplets of Yaoi. I guess, if we were The Powerpuff Girls, you would be Blossom:)

Anyway, I laughed so hard when Kyo tripped. Of course he would get all worked up and make a jackass of himself.

By the way, I'm probably the furthest from lovely as you can get, but thank you so much for writing this for me! It's fantastic:)
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
HOT! hot hot hot hot hot

even Kyo admits it! "he felt hot- embarrassment" You know he paused a litle bit on the embarrassment! hahaha

I'm quite curious as to what business trips Haru goes on!

dflskajd I love that they moved in together! kdflja DELICIOUS!

ahhaha and that scene where Haru remembers when Kyo was drunk in the bar! hahaha and! Haru saying Kyo can't go a week without sex plus the dildo. hahaa I think you can tell I loved everything. But of course!

When this showed up in my e-mail, my first thought was: did Keir write this? And you did!
hgjk chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was HOT. And amazing. I liked it an awful lot. I don't think I've ever read anything with such amazing use of a tongue ring.