Reviews for Right and Wrong
Demon's-Dream chapter 1 . 1/10
this was so cute i really enjoyed it
00Misty chapter 1 . 1/9
This fic had a very nice touch, subtle, yet still sturdy. Thanks for the fic.
MildlyMiffed chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I've been reading a number of your HxH stories (just recently got into the anime), and I just want to say that all I've read so far have been wonderful and - on the whole - quite adorable. You've written lovely little pieces here, and I want you to know that I really do appreciate it. Thank you for your stories. :)
CurlyOz chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Aww that was so cute and sweet, the hxh fandom needs more stories like this ;.; awwww just great:)
Eternal Love Song chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I really enjoyed that they confessed in the way that they did. Everything flowed so naturally.
And it's nice that Mito-san finally picked up on the hint.
fondekit606 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
it flows so easily and both of them are written well, it was'nt forced but effortless. i do enjoy your work! keep it up!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I didn't think this fic could possibly be this sweet. But it can be, because the water was sweet, wasn't it? Like honey? Killua's ability, to make things sweet.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really do think, in your writings case, that Gon is the way he is because of Mito. I mean, it just makes the most sense to me. Nature vs Nurture wars aside, Gon seems like he would be a whole helluva lot more in touch with his feminine side due to growing up around a young woman and an old lady. I also like the subtle understanding of background characters.

It'd be awesome if you wrote a multi chaptered drama where Gon, still in his 14 or younger years, is faced with conflict from Mito. OR with Killua and his family. I mean, since the Zoldicks run on heirs and such, it'd only make sense for him to possibly have an arranged marriage or something.

I know this is old, but if you ever decide to put your heart back in this broken fandom, it'd be awesome.
Laethra chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Nice story. I rather avoid reading stories in present tenses, even in English, but this particular one I found really good. It's quite an amazing achievement :)
lifelessmidget chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
awesome story, i love the persona in which you characterized them in. Brilliance :D
azab chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i loved it a lot
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
love this fic, such a great look at their relationship in the future :)
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very amazingly well written. And a perfect fic about their relationship... it made me happy.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Yayyy! Yes, I love it, I love it! Saccharine, yes...but in a very good, good way, without either of the characters being OOC! As usual, you never fail to amaze me with your stories. :D Write more, GonxKillua! Love, love, love! :D
Orcux chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
One of the best one-shots I've ever read.

Sweet and innocent - I like it!