Reviews for The light in all the pain
intensewhatever chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
What? What is it? You can't just leave us like that! lol

I love it! Update pronto! I HAVE to know what happens next! :)
Rain Kissed Secret chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
I think this story is very well built, i think it has just the right amount of truth and the right amount of a lie. Because every writer must know that half of the things they write is a lie that they have created in their heads. I think it is one of the best "sob stories" i have read so far (and trust me i have read a lot . nothing like some good tears) And i believe it to be on its way to greatness. Just don't forget, no taking it quickly, be patient, don't worry about what everyone else says, and just go with the flow. And fallow what your head is telling you and in some cases yes, your heart
LiveAndDontRegretIt chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
girl, you'd better update soon! it's too good to leave us hangin' like that! seriously! o, and just to let you know, 'the adventure' should be up thursday or friday of this upcoming week! i'm so pumped! i'm sending out an email probably tomorrow with last minute deails and such!

anyways, again, i really enjoyed this chapter, and i can't wait to see how you develop the rest of the story!
No longer on ff chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
THANK YOU for saving Bella!
k-pattttttttz chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
ahahahaa

"I wanted to live you with a cliffhanger!"

i think the correct word there is leave xD

but, I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT IT THERE!

what sort of human are you?

you'd better update quicker this time missy. :)
intensewhatever chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
O. M. C... Even though I completely saw that coming I still can't believe it! I can't wait to see what happens next! UPDATE PRONTO!
Kaitlin13 chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
Wow. I liked the chapter. It is very sad. I really can't wait to read more soon.
k-pattttttttz chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
why are there no paraggraphs or anything ?

it was pretty weird to read.

did he seriously leave her because of the baby though ?

it seemed too quick :
LionSparkle chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
OMG BRIONY! FIRST YOU MAKE EDWARD LEAVE WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT AND THEN YOU MAKE HER COMMIT SUICIDE! YOU ARE TRYING TO TORTURE THE POOR GIRL AND EDWARD AD EMMETT AND EVERYONE ELSE AND ESPECIALLY THE READERS! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS? THIS STORY BETTER GET BETTER! OR ELSE! DONT YOU THINK BEWWA HAS SUFFERRED ENOUGH?

the poem was exceptional! but sad, but exceptional! you should do something to do with writing in the future! you are really good! why do you always listen to really emotional songs? listen to something happy like stay beautiful by the last goodnight! omg you know what song i love at the moment? 'clingwrap' by sam sparro! its kinda about someone being clingy in a relationship but it is the most catchiest song ever! how come you weren't at school today? i didn't see you!

anyway i gotta go. you better make this story better! sorry the review isn't very long but i'll review more when you write something happy! "i want tosee rafiki!" :P byebye
LiveAndDontRegretIt chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
WHAT THE FRICK! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE NOW! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! UGH! BELLA IS AN IDIOT! ga! seriously, it was an awesome chapter...except for the whole edward leaving bella thing and all, but ga! u have to update asap!
No longer on ff chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
OK, you KNEW we were gonna freak out...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? After EVERYTHING this poor girl's been through, he not only leaves her but PREGNANT. He deserves the pain seeing THAT will cause him (if he cares). I'm glad that wasn't the last chapter-so maybe he (you) can save her!
No longer on ff chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
I'm not going to lie to you. When she "lost the baby", I was going to quit this story because I just can't take anymore of the heartache. But now there's hope...please let something happy happen for them. This story makes me want to go cry in a corner. I guess that means you're a good, convincing writer.
intensewhatever chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Yeah! She's still pregnant! I was beginning to get worried there... :)

I love it! Update soon!
LionSparkle chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
NNAW! SHE'S PREGNANT! Thats good! Something good actually happened to her! finally! OMG i was gonna be so annoyed with you when you said that she lost her baby! OMG! she should call her baby zach! i miss Zach so much! Him say Bewwa! :'( Me is Confuzzled! she bled but still has the baby! oh well i dont care! just as long as she has the baby its al god!

Heyhey! you dedicated the chapter to me! swett! thanks! :D

Did you say you were gonna write a new story? i thought you did? :( where is it? *puss in boots eyes*

sorry this review isnt very long i gotta do my math assignment! *blech* oh and i can read that looking for alibrandi book! i love that book! Im gonna marry jacob coote he just doesn't know it! ;) He can go on the list of all the other fictional people im marrying :P oh yea that reminds me! i was gonna see who plays him in the movie! gtg google-ing! byebye!
RunswithVampires123 chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
Omg! U put me in there!

YAY!

I AM SO HAPY! YOU, SEET, ARE IN MY NEXT CHAPTER!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »