Reviews for Sixty Dollars
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That Brennan. She just loves to get him wound-up and uncomfortable. :-)
amyylasee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
haha loved it!

ohh i wonder (; what he would of said

if sweets sisnt interupt:P

xx
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very funny oneshot! Fantastic job! :)
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I loved that part of the episode. It was amusing.

Great job!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Awesome as always. That scene had me totally cracking up on Thursday. Only Bones and Booth...Hehe, it was awesome.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
“Because it was the best sixty dollars I’ve ever spent.”

lol hahaha ! love it!
brokel chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This was hilarious! You did a very good job of writing it.
bonetrek chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
One of the best end lines ever for Dr. B!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hahahah... great work...

HawkAngel
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
A great one shot to Bones That Foam! It had me laughing pretty much the entire time, the last lines though really set me off!
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Cute one-shot! I saw the episode on Thursday!
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Um. So it's quite obvious that the reason Booth was uncomfortable during the lapdance was because Brennan was watching him- and that had more of an "effect" on him as opposed to the lapdance itself. Well, at least in my mind. :)

“Many people-men and women-would easily be aroused when exposed to Strawberry Lust’s large breasts and well-controlled gyrations.”

Oh, Brennan. Heh.

Nice work!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
OMG that was great i am laughing so loud.. ahh the whole thing was great but that last line was killer! So good yet so evil... LOVE IT!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Squirming in my seat for Booth! Good one!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was great:)

I was hoping Brennan would be a bit more jealous in the episode, but I loved that Strawberry Lust called Booth her boyfriend and she didn't correct him.

I think you really got down how awkward that situation was for Booth and how amusing it was for Brennan. Although I bet Booth wished it was Bones giving him that lapdance instead:)

Awesome job!