Reviews for Winchester Single Shots: Blue Fire
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
AW love this was amazing!

WOW!

x

x

xi loved the deliurious bro's and the share of limp!

best creature ever too! :)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is the first Winchester Single Shot I've come across and I'm definitely going to read the others.

You created a wonderfully creepy beast and you've also captured the true essence of the brothers relationship and their need to risk themselves in order to save each other.

Once I started reading, I just couldn't stop! I'm a huge worried Dean fan and I loved how despite the fact he was injured himself, he still managed to save his brother. And the hurt Sam, that was great too and I thought it was cute when he all but ordered his Dean to drink, but not too quickly. Nice touch.

Well done, this was a great read and I’m really looking forward to reading the others as well as more from you personally. Take care, Madebyme.x
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Hey!

An awesome oneshot! I love the attention to detail that you've put into this fic, it works really well. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read more from you.

Rachel
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
OMG! this was amazing lee! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!. specially the ending...it made me feeling all happy and warm inside..hehehehe...mindblowng job done! hope 2 c more from this project _ tc girly!

xx hugs...romi xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Sensational story Lee which shows just how much those brothers love each other. Love how Dean is so attuned to Sam that even though he was hurting himself, he still went to Sammy when he had that nightmare and wrapped his arms around him! Fantastic story!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was amazing...I really love what you did with the scene, Bug!

and I see you included your favorite am, sentence! LOL

so awesome! i have nothing else to say about this...seriously!

hugs

S.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw girl, I love this one! It's GOOD. I'm hoping to send you a hurt Dean scene in a couple of days or so. Is that okay? But this one piece is excellent! It's amazing! Great, fantastic job hun! Talk to you soon.

hugs,

V.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Awesome, this was brotherly love and trust in perfection. What a wonderful story you made out of this scene. What can I say, I adore you. Hugs, Vonnie
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hey lee!

Awesome, awesome story! I love the ending it was perfect. You did a fantastic job discribing the brothers love for each other. Awesome job, Rose:)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
You did amazing with this! It's a wonderful, well put together story. I'm so glad you're part of the project and I hope it goes on for a long time!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hey Lee,

No matter how many times I read both this, and other pieces of your work, you never cease to amaze me with your talent. For someone who's first language isn't English, you write it exceptionally well, as you have showed in this Single Shot. This is a page turner, one of those reads that captures you from the very start and you have to finish in one go.

You carried on seemlessly from my scene with amazing visuals, a brilliantly creepy beast, and portrayals of the brothers that were true to form.

Fantastic job, it was a pleasure working with you on this and I hope that this goes on long enough for us to do so again.

Catch you later,