Reviews for A Broken Hallelujah
Kate XX chapter 1 . 2/13
one of the best stories i ever read , i re read this story atleast 3 times i just alwayd go back to it, no matter hoe short its amazing . If u do see this and still hve insipration plz consider a sequel thank you and i loved it
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was really touching(:
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Omj! Sequel, Sequel!
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Ok I know I'm like 2 years late, but I just HAVE to review. So... that was one of the BEST DeiHina EVER! Like I said before, I know I'm a late reviewer, but maybe you could write a sequel? Please? It's just too bad that there aren't so many DeiHina (or SasoHina, for that matter) fics out there...
13pinklizard chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
OHMIGOD THIS IS AMAZING! im sining this song in chior this year and no evertime we sing it i will most likly think of this. )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I liked how you used the song in this fic (i love the song) and i really liked the story, although short. It's really hard to find good deihina, and the thing that keeps me from writing one is that i dont think i would be able to deliver that pairing all that good, even though it is one of my favorites.

Anywhos, i really liked this one, and i find myself hoping for another chapter, but then i like how it cut off and leaves you to wonder because so many people butcher up somebody being with the akatsuki. (not saying you would...i just somewhat prefer to come to my own conclusions).

LaikaTheWolf chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I 3 this story! I love it! SO sad but yet sweet
avasion chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
nice. was very good, especially while listening to the track.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
sasuhinaneji chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aw~That was too adorable!I can just imagine it now...Hinata in Deidara's arms~Even for a one-shot this was quite amazing,really.I also really liked how you added this song ending was great how Deidara argues with himself on whether or not he should say"Halleujah" I could just imagine it,ya know?And really good authors could actually get the readers to imagine good job well done!:D

Law The Lord of souls chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i love that song so much. thank you, it was a beautiful idea and a beautiful story
Rimas chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw... real cute. :D

Hope you write more!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Quite interesting. Don't know the song tho. More please.