Reviews for Play of Emotions
Pikeebo chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Ohhhhhhh i love this! So sweet and the ending is good!

SO ... there's a hankerchief instead of a ring that brough them together ... it's a bit starnge but it's ok ..

Nice storyline, keep it up!
hitomi65 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
You are good at is one of my favorite fanfics. and it takes a diferent turn thin the other fanfic. it!
FanGurl chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
honestly, it's one of the best OTRFK fics I've read
Reight chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Interesting!
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
this chapter is very short. hmm, so wataru was having a dilema after being kissed bu yuichi, eh. but who wouldn't?
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Fujii-san was very brave defending both of them from the jealous jerk. I think this part really amused and moved yuichi very much. well, definitely this Fujii-san was very charming for making yuichi kiss him.
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
heh... yuichi's father is right. the boy might be the stud of the century but he didn't have a lover. what a nice father! to be worried of this issue when his son was still in high school. oh, Fujii-san was cute anyway.
Sara chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
nice ! .. the idea of the whole story i really like it ! like the date .. wataru cross dressing !.. u really are good at writing ! hope this wont be ur last one ! u've got a talent :)
strawrawbeby chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
I loved it!

very sweet and exciting.

I like the part where Kazuki is a bit possessive and so protective :D
Brandi chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hey its been a computer was down.I cant believe its they are finally together is what make a sequel or just keep making such good stories because you are a great you do frequent updates which keeps readers write !
Caterina Sforza chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Aw so sweet! A very cute story, great job! Sorry for the crappy review but I'm in a rush :).

~Caterina Sforza
Krylancelo chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
That was a nice story.

Wataru is so sweet, and Yuichi is quite tenacious and charming.

Good story.
ayame shuurei chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
its was great although its was short..but its nice its not really that bad dont worry
Billy chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
That was a surprise. Didn't expect you to rewrite the ending. Not that I'm complaining, sice I liked this ending much better that the first. It still came a bit quick, but it was definitely better than before.

Once again, I have to say that I only bother to review- and criticize- stories I like._ Hope to read more of you soon.