Reviews for New Beginnings
Flint2008 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I like this ending. Very well done and different the others you have made. The food part made me hungry even though I was eating something. lol

The very end where Blitz and Krystal was very sweet. Good job.
White Hunter chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
This chapter was good, really good. Althought there were a few spelling mistakes here and there. As for how I am doing, I'm doing great. I just had this little bit of a sore throat a few day ago, but I'm getting better. I can't wait to see what you're next story is going to be.

Phoenix710 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Great job, especially with the romantic scenes. I'll be watching for your next one.
Flint2008 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Good chapter. It got confusing because of the spelling errors and grammar but I understood what had happen at the very end. The action was great.
Repicheep22 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Well, several stories, three new team members, and three weddings later, I reach the end of your series. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed your stories, it just took a while.

Anyway, despite some minor spelling and grammar errors, this is a fairly well-written story. All the characters' development has been interesting to watch, Blitz's especially. Now that he has someone to care for, I have to wonder how much more he'll change.

Keep it up.
White Hunter chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Good work on this chapter Silver, but...there were a few spelling mistakes here and there so just be carefull next time okay?

Phoenix710 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
That was just great, and I loved all the action scenes, along with the Rovers keeping their loved ones safe.
Flint2008 chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Very good story. I agree that Blitz should finally have a friend to talk to. He was always the least favorite of the Rovers.

I like how you have them all occupied/caught by the enemy on the ship. This should be quite interesting.
Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Nice job, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Nice job here, especially with Hunter and Colleen giving Blitz advice on how to let Krystal know about his feelings for her. If you want some more ideas for action sequences, read through my stories again, just to get some ideas on how to add some more pep to the chapters.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Good work on this chapter, very good work. I hope you update soon, but I do have one question that I want to ask you. What is that subject thing about when you want to send a message to somebody on fanfiction?

White Hunter chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Good work on this chapter so far, I'll be waiting for the next update okay?

Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
You did a great job with this chapter, and I hope to see the next one soon. If you need any help, just let me know.
MattKearneyfan chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Excellent story there man. Looks like Blitz has his eyes set on the new member. I knew it was going to happen. Keep up the writing. I betcha the next story, another recruit is going to be Exile's girlfriend.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter, but it had a few misspeld words here and there yet good none the less. And it looks like Blitz is on cloud 109 when he saw Krystal. Update as soon as you can.