Reviews for We Wouldn't Want Bella To Have To
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
"The excruciating loneliness" of Jacob in love with Bella. This is perfect, your writing is sweet and beautiful and painful. And perfect because Bella pulls herself out of her own muck to care for Jacob like she should. He is worth it, he has offered her his heart and her life.
lauritalaloca13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Cute :D
liragreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Delicious.

This captures that perfect, horrible, draining tension between want and need. Between what one thinks one wants, and what one really wants.

I love this.
funnechick chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So, I know this is ridiculously old, but I just found your story and I couldn't read it without leaving a review. I really and truly enjoyed reading this. I just loved your writing, your sense of humor, and your characterizations. Loved it all!
du jour chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
The other night I couldn't sleep, so I read this story yet again. It's total comfort reading, because it is so GOOD.

I just wanted you to know that.
samsjazz chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
How have I never read this?

This was a really amazing one shot.

There was just so much emotion-from both of them. They were both trying to navigate what they wanted from the relationship but trying to do so without causing the other pain. In doing so they caused to both themselves and the other.

All Jacob was trying to do was get Bella to see.

It wasn't that she didn't want him like she believed, it was more she didn't want to want him.

You did such a wonderful job with this, you had me crying.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awwww
mistressoflothlorien chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love it! It feels like this would have happened if Bella hadn't jumped off the cliff. Great story!
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Fabulous! I love the effort he puts into being what she says she needs - without realizing he already WAS exactly what she needed. :)
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Gah! How is it I'd never read THIS one? *ponders*

It's all the things in my previous preview, but MORE. Somehow. Or maybe because I'm reading them one after the other. *shrug* But I'm all full of fuzzies and smiling like an idiot, so you are DEFINITELY doing something right! :)
basaltone chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh, you made me cry, I just couldn't help feeling so much for your Jacob, the way he puts his heart out there time and time again. Thanks so much for your story, it really made an impact on me.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh, man, I cried so hard. What the heck? You rock. :-)
mkpd chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That girl just needs someone to give her a definition of love. And a slap.

But this one shot was so good. I'm over here crying, it started when Jacob's first tears slipped out, and never really stopped, but it was so good.
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I'm a bit confused.

I mean don't get me wrong I LOVED IT 3

But like Idk how she went from - oh I don't like you at all to I'm in love with you xD

Great characterization of the people btw

So so beautiful 3333
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Another lovely piece of work of yours! Awesome.I especially love how you write such a beautifully sensitive Jacob character...