Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Wrath of the Netherlord
spyrolink chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
That was a awsome story
Zac and Artemis chapter 17 . 5/21/2009
Bravo! Bravo! That was amazing! Expect reviews from me on the sequal soon!

Till next time!

Zac and Artemis chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
Holy fuzz his is AWESOME!

Zac and Artemis chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
Aww...I'm ganna miss Cyril.

Alrigh, time for Dark Spyro (hopefuly with nomal Spyro still in control) to...

KICK!

SOME!

...BUTT!

This is great still!

Zac and Artemis chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Seriouse! This is amazing! I wish I knew about this earlier!

Zac and Artemis chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Still enjoying it! Also, this is my style of story: Excitemnet in every chapter!

Zac and Artemis chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
This is really good so far! Also, this sounds a lot like World of Warcraft...and Lord of The Rings, except In the Spyro world...am I correct, or is it just coincidence?

Cyrus
Zac and Artemis chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Wow! This is really good! As soon as I finish reading this I'll go read the sequal that I've heard about! I'll review most of the chapters because this only has 5 reviews! Why! This is amazing! I'll spread the word around about this!

Cyrus
ArktonDartorix chapter 17 . 5/6/2009
hey that was pretty good... i await a sequel
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
oh...hope to see what the new age will be like. i really liked your story and forgot to review, because i was busy, lol. hey, i almost forgot, if you want, check out mine. it's called to love an angel.

i'll be looking forward to a sequel in the near future!
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Sorry havent reviewed in a while.. life's been busy. Anyways, this story is still great and i'm still looking forward to more! I can tell that the battles to come will be awesome! Keep it up!

The ever Silent Watcher,

NoOne
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
well you certainly have my interest in this story! you seem to have a good storyline here and its so far developing nicely. i await chapter 3.

The ever Silent Watcher,

NoOne
Zerospyro chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hi. Your story is pretty good so far and I hope you keep it going.