Reviews for That Day
A weird person chapter 7 . 6/11
I don't know why I'm doing this now, but I read this a long time ago and I want to say. YOU CAN'T CALL THIS AN ENDING! I need to know how this ends, please update. What the hell have you been doing for the past 6 years?! Please... just update... sorry for ranting but I really love this story
Love Amuto chapter 7 . 1/19
Where is the rest?! D: please update I love the story its just so amazing! I can't even review properly I just want to keep reading!
LilacPrimaDonna chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
NOOOOO! You can't do this to me! O.O
Ugh. I swear... I don't know why I brought this upon myself.
What I was thinking was that MAYBE, just MAYBE, this incomplete story would have a better ending than the Romance/Tragedy ending the summary claims it will have. -.-''
You left it at a cliffy :c
One of the biggest mistakes of my life b/c I know you won't be coming back... You're, like, 20 already (..?) so I'd doubt you want to finish your fanfics for another's entertainment.

On the other hand... if you do get this, PM me..? Give me a somewhat satisfying ending; I know I can just "imagine it for myself" but I need to read it. -.- Is that weird of me?
Otherwise, tell me your Tumblr so I can stalk you like the creeper I am xD
Hah *w*

This story is adored. I'm hoping you'll finish it one day; notify me if you do. If not, IDK. Good luck with school/work/life c:
You're a wonderful writer; can't say the same for myself... T-T
Update! :))
Emerald-Pen chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I beg you write more o love this story !
zombiepandachan chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Hello?
Still there?
*brushes cobwebs away*
Dude, get out of your miserable little fanfic-less life and COME BACK AND UPDATE!

Yours Sincerely
Zombiepandachan
Pinkpopsicle97 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
OH MY GOD! This is the best story I think I've ever read. You have to update soon! PLEASE! :D
AcPa xox chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Very good story! Keep it up :)!
beautiful memories chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
HA. HU. HO. HA!

xD This was funny~

Well, the last part was, Nyammi-san. You've finally updated! I've been waiting, like, what? 12 years? For this fudgin update! D And I have to say, I'm not disappointed! xD Not that I WAS thinking I'd be disappointed, but ...

But can you do me a HUGE favor and update "how about a kiss?"

PRETTY PLEASE? *gets on knees*

*gives thumbs up* Lurved the chappie~
AmuletSpadeTheNekoVersion chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
OMG! -fangirl squeals- YOU'RE just like Kukai for ending the chapter with a sexual cliffie! Dammit! Please update soon! You don't know how much I adore this story! 3

AND HOW DARE THAT AUTHOR. THAT'S JUST DISGUSTING AND HORRIBLE.
usuilove21 chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
I liked this chapter! And I informed -Fariytale Maker- about your predicament and mine, cause she also stole another story that I have read (Charamari: Lonesome Hearts)
DarkChoclat chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Omg! You finally updated! LOL at the last part though. xD

Please update soon~
Karlamity chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
OHMYGAWD! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! [*dies from the suspense*]
usuilove21 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
This is a wonderful story! I really am waiting for anxiously for the next chapter! he way it is written is wonderful, I really like this story, but you haven't updated in a while, I really hope you update this!
boundtotomorrow chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
If you don't upload this soon, I'll have to cry and go cultivate mushrooms in your cupboard. How'd you feel then, huh?

PS. Thank you for the review of my 'Starry Eyed'. With how brilliantly you write, it meant a lot.
beautiful memories chapter 3 . 11/15/2009