Reviews for Just By Chance
Jules chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Love It !
The Confused One chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Wow. This story is amazing. Really. I love it. I enjoyed it very much. I mean, it's so hard for me to imagine Bobby suicidal, but the imagine of Alex stopping them...the conversation and sex afterwards... It was all amazing. Fabulous work.
OSuzanne chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Finally had the time to get back to reading fanfic. :)

Wow. This is a fantastically well-written story. Just amazing. I'm awed at how much like cannon it feels. I don't think I can even adequately describe how much this story has touched me.

Wonderfully done.
The Mominator chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Hey, finally found the time to read and finish this marvelous piece. Well written mini epic from beginning to end.
rindy713 chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
or maybe it wasn't really just by chance. maybe it was meant to be. regardless, your story is beautiful! my favorite lines in this chapter: "neither one of them were thinking about the consequences anymore, they didn't care. they had what they needed: each other." absolutely on the money. i think that's how they would feel if they took this step. thanks for the happy ending, and i vote that you never write a story where bobby dies. keep him happy!
rindy713 chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
yes! good for alex, taking charge and telling and showing him how she feels. bobby is pretty timid in this area, so she needed to take the lead.
meowmagnet chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
You definitely "have it in you" to write those M chapters! (wink, wink). Lol, Thank You! Oh, Endgame...spoken by Brady I think?
chlark4 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Loved how you ended this. So very sweet and gentle. But the smut was so hot and smutty. God, I loved it. I loved that Alex was scared about Bobby risking his life and losing him like she did Joe. Very well done and looking forward to more from ya.
XPhantomAngelX chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
I loved how it ended. It was very intense and a good read :). Though if it's mean your talking about in your thanks you spelled my name wrong lol. But then hey I'm happy if it's me you meant in the first place hehe.

Anyways I thoroughly enjoyed your story and can't wait for the next one.
morgancorinthos84 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
(stands up, waves, begins applause)

that was awesome. i really liked that ending. and that last line...i really like it when i dont get the title of a story until the last minute. it was...i dont even think there is a word for it. as for a story where Goren gets killed...i dont think i like the idea but i could totally see myself enjoying the story. so good luck writing that i just hope Goren and Eames have some time together before he gets killed. but it's your party...im just an observer, posted on the wall, sipping my fruit punch, seeing how everything plays out. i just appreciate the invite.
cifan chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Sweet Mother! *jumps up and down* Yeah! Great ending *claps*.

Loved the smut, loved every word of it. And you tied it all up in such a nice, sweet, little bow!

Excellent!

Enjoy the premier! We'll talk tomorrow & compare notes.
deliriousdancer chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Endgame. My favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin, and your story is going to my favs list. This was so good. I am sorry I was not consistant with the reviews, that seems to be a problem I am experiencing with every story I am caught up in right now. As for your future story where you kill off my Bobby, well I am sure I will read it and cry. But that one will require two cookies. Thanks for the very touching, sorrowful,joyful read.
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Great ending!
dogmum213 chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Thanks for the story! Enjoy the premier. :)

Donna
pterryfan chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
MFB said it to Bobby as he was being choked. "I knew you had it in you." Who knows what he meant by that. "Frame."

Where's my cookie?