Reviews for Confessions of a Pervert
Alva chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
You? Need advice? Ha! You write this and you say you need advice. This is amazing! I completely fell in love with it! Really!
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
OMG I loved the lemon so very much, I love it when Misaki is like that... :) *winks*
The smiles that Usagi that were secretly spreading across his face as he thought about Misaki actually missed him. I loved that, I smiled along with Usagi.
I screamed "OMG OMG OMG OMG USAGI YOU FRIKKING BITCH AAHHHH MAH GAWD!" Over and over again when I read "Oh that? I finished a few days ago..." I freaking lost it...Usagi san you sneaky PERVY RABBIT...
I was creased when I was imagining Usagi try to impersonate Misaki! I almost rolled off my mattress in laughter!
You are truly a brilliant writer and I will be following every story you post...O-O
Ros_Poz2 :D
opelleam chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Nice One-Shot, I love the beginning with Misaki thoughs!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
i love it.. soooo cute
xstarlightxstarlessx chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I decided to read this one because I don't know, I'm nostalgic toward the first fics :P

Anyway, I really liked the idea behind this. It's refreshing to see Misaki finally taking a little step in the right direction and by this I mean Usami's bed. Usami should punish him with more of these "very busy to pay attention to you" moments because it helps Misaki understand what's good for him. :D

This was lovely.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Two words. Simply. Amazing. *fanning self again* I adored this. And it was funny, as well as yummy :) great job, better than how I write lemons (waaaaay better)
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was amazing. I love the Romantica couple. It's my all time fav, and Hiroki and Nowaki are so freaking cute together. I agree, Hiroki deep down can't stop thinking about Nowaki and we all know he too is a closet pervert! )grins) excellent work and you said it was only your second time at smut, I don't believe you that was freaking great. Keep it up!
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Heh heh...horny Misaki.

Just gotta love it...some typos and stuff, but no worries, it happens to the best of us.
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
you do not fail as a fangirl AT ALL! THAT WAS SO SEXY AND AMAZING! i absolutly loved it! it was so hot, i had to look away from the screen every now and then to breathe!

loved it, nice job XD!
Shadow101202 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Nowaki in a nurses outfit!XD ...Nowaki in a "naughty" nurses outfit! Brilliant! Okay I do have to say there is no such thing as a "perfect" orgasm. That was a good way to end a fic. I haven't read too many that really follow up in the morning, just kinda fade and end so that was a refreshing change. I'm pretty sure you've written more by now, so I'll have to check out your other stories!
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like your writing style, it has a nice flow to it and few spelling/grammar mistakes which is very refreshing! Keep up the great stories.

BTW, I loved Hiroki's inner monologue! (I just love how much Hiroki and Misaki actually have in common, if you think about it - Hiroki is pretty much an older version of Misaki.)
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this is adorable! I love this pair
PinkSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Loved it! Please continue writing for this couple!
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
-giggles- It is of my opinion that this is extremely funny.
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Ahaha! I loved it! It was so sexy and delicious. And very well written. :)