Reviews for The Other Side of the Story
hippolover1326 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved this! It was excellent and done really well :D
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Omg u have no idea how much I loved this...my heart just broke! :O
MaxAstarael chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow. Just...wow. This story was absolutely phenomenal. I absolutely love your writing style. It was a very interesting viewpoint. I am absolutely speechless at how well this fit together.

Well done!
JamiesFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I like your perspective on this story. I may come back and read again before deciding to favorite, though.

I haven't watched much of the show since Mandy left, but I dropped by because my favorite actor was a guest star. I was surprised-first by the fact that the subject matter of the episode wasn't typical of the show...and second...well, I won't expound on that, since it's a matter of opinion/favoritism. ;)

Thank you for sharing this with us!
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
It was thoughtful, intriguing and I really enjoyed it. I especially liked the elements of chance and all the unspoken what ifs (like if Matthew hadn't left her in the hotel, or he had gone with her to the party). They gave it a real-life quality that really pulls you in. Great job.
b9je chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was phenomenal! I love your writing style
kdzl chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This was so beautifully written! Excellent job! The last two lines were my favorite, so beautiful and sad!
Kitale chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was so good! and very well written too.

~Kitale
lrigD chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was very well-written. It gives us more information without recycling everything that's been used in the show, if that makes sense. I really liked it!