Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
Crypt chapter 14 . 9/3
Glad Harry is not with Ginny anymore. I can’t stand her.

It’s a shame that Daphne hasn’t really been a reoccurrence in this story.

I’m looking forward to seeing where the story goes, since you basically skipped through the hogwarts years
Crypt chapter 7 . 9/2
So glad you picked Daphne instead of Lisa. I hope there’s more of her later.
khatre chapter 9 . 8/31
You make me want to find and watch some pre 2K Doctor Who.
For the Record...
Tom Baker IS the Supreme Doctor!
MPChess chapter 15 . 8/26
Might want to consider a rewrite anyway, this is no Ginny like how I remember her... You've pretty much turned her into a raving madwoman, and while she did have a temper, it was nothing like this.

Other than that, enjoying the story. Lessee what else you came up with _
MPChess chapter 1 . 8/23
Just wanted to point out, the Dursleys didn't go to the zoo til Dudley's 10th or 11th birthday. Pretty sure that trip was also the first time it was mentioned that Harry talked to a snake.

Other than that notpick, fun read _
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 74 . 8/16
The one person I noticed you didn't include was Jackie Tyler, I do remember she was in the episodes and she was on the Tardis at the end, I guess this time she wasn't really needed. In this timeline I wonder where she went? maybe still in the Parallel earth with Pete? Also Hi, I know its been a few years.
BenRG chapter 3 . 8/9
Naturally, The Doctor already knows all about Harry's destiny.

I have no doubt that he will have lots of words for Albus Dumbledore and Thomas Riddle Jnr about the complete obscenity of using children to fight your wars but he doubts that either of them would have the self-awareness or ethics to understand the warning that he is giving them. Rather, it will simply fall to him to mourn them as he will not be able to protect them.
BenRG chapter 2 . 8/9
"Where have you been?"

"That, young Mr Dursley, is a question the answer to which you could not possibly understand, even if you have an order of magnitude greater intelligence than you do. Suffice to say that my Companions and I have witnessed wonders and horrors alike, both of a scale and a profundity that would instantaneously crush your petty little mind."
BenRG chapter 1 . 8/9
The First Doctor was often icily cold and dispassionately rational to the point of being terrifying. I have no doubt that Susan inherited enough of her grandfather's ways (and, if fanon is correct, that of her grandmother, the renegade Gallifreyan Xenobiologist known only as 'The Rani') to make Vernon and Petunia terrified of every shadow within a dozen yards of their current position.

I also suspect that Little Winging Middle School has just earned the ire of The Oncoming Storm. This is something that the school authorities will very shortly find an immensely uncomfortable experience.
GalacticHalfling chapter 96 . 8/5
The ghosts were a nice theme - it's not every day that you see Harry Potter characters commenting on the Time War. But I've noticed that going to the toilet is mentioned unusually often in this chapter, It's a bit odd.
The Gallifreyan scene at the end is very nice suspense building - it looks like the Time Lords finally take notice of Harry and things are bound to get even more troublesome. I'm looking forward to it.
zArkham chapter 96 . 8/5
This was a nice chapter because it reminds us that while this is very much a Doctor Who fic, Harry Potter is a magical from his own series. Too often (especially in the HP/SW fics) Harry is Harry in name only, who barely uses his magic.

Chapters like this show not only his magic, but bring us back to HP characters. So yeah, seeing Cedric's "ghost" was good because that death really hit Harry hard. One could argue that the guilt over Cedric (and the others) deaths help Harry buy into the "Death by Voldemort" plan so readily.

So yeah, a nice reminder of who Harry is, where he comes from and the magical people in his life.

(P.S. Maybe some more Teddy some time soon?)
(P.P.S You are doing more with the 'impossible girl' than the writers did, kudos!)
Khaos Snape chapter 1 . 8/4
The "Wheezing, groaning" sound is the of the Doctor forgetting to turn off the breaks.
NotAFanficWriter chapter 96 . 8/4
Another great chapter. Fun to see the Benny reference in there. Is the hazardous thing something that will be revisited, or simply something relating just to this chapter?

And, despite your authors' note, I don't think there is very much conflicting information about when the Brig dies (apart, perhaps, from a couple of the short stories). Onscreen, we have the Doctor's phone call to his nursing home (undated), and his mind being caught up in Missy's fake afterlife before being downloaded into a Cyberman (which happened to numerous people from different periods in time). Nothing to say that the Brig in that Cyberman the rejuvenated one, dying decades later (who, incidentally, disappears from Earth in The Shadows of Avalon anyway).
Sefera chapter 96 . 8/3
Maybe, not Hazardous as in Dangerous; Hazardous as in Different, Unknown, Impossible? Anyways, very good, I look forward to more in the future, should you choose to continue it...
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 96 . 8/3
Intriguing... odd, a little dark, but intriguing.
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »