Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
good one
nfall chapter 84 . 3/3
that was awesome!
zArkham chapter 84 . 2/21
One of the things I really like about this story is you often have chapters where "nothing happens" as many crass reviewers are likely to say. Yet it's these chapters where you get the world building, the set-up for later chapters and just also getting to see characters interact.

I agree, now that we know about Ashildr, it makes sense Harry would interact with her AND the fact that an alien refuge camp would be something he'd want to have access too. Of course you'd think that LPI would cotton onto the Great Intelligence and the Wi-Fi plot before the Doctor got around to it but there you go. I mean if the Doctor doesn't fix it, we'd never get the quadra-cycle, yeah?

BTW, was the mysterious woman at the end of last chapter Missy?
A Week Of Sundays chapter 84 . 2/19
Wonderful chapter!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 84 . 2/19
Interesting chapter. Not your longest one to be sure but definitely interesting. Are you going to have anymore contact with Lady Me.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 1/30
Very intriguing
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 81 . 1/14
I've been reading your story for about two years. I think it is one of the longest fanfics. Good to have my old friend, the Brigadier back. Are you going to include Twelve?

I was wondering if MACUSA will play a part in this story since JK told us about them. I started an alternate sixth year story where Harry meets MACUSA and visits Ilvermony. He is now visiting schools across the United States. He will eventuality come to the States. I'm going to put Harry and his friends in the Rocky Mountains. I'm weary of the Brtish Ministry. I'got five chapters and I'm working on a sixth. I need to begin publishing. Perhaps I'll add NCIS or our good Doctor to the mix. NCIS/Harry Potter stories are good as Harry Potter/Dr. Who stories.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 83 . 12/28/2016
It's crazy Ole Missy isn't it.
Kuma Dzurui chapter 83 . 12/27/2016
super mega bombastically awesome chapter. I eagerly await the next one. Keep up the awesome work.
Maloran chapter 83 . 12/27/2016
Yeah, yeah, Missy showed up. Are Harry and Eleven going to meet, or are we just skipping to Twelve then backtracking?
Innortal chapter 83 . 12/27/2016
Loved the intro to Missy. Well done!
Untrust Us chapter 83 . 12/27/2016
Thank you for the chapter! Your story is one of the truly re-readable ones and new chapters always makes my day.
TurboKid96 chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I love Ace. I ship her with Harry.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
This chapter lost me, a bit. The only thing you changed from canon was making Harry less effective while having additional resources. I was hoping for more minor plot deviations (Cedric surviving, alternate method of facing the dragon,etc.), but you just wrote the same exact story. It makes all of Harry's interactions with the Gallifreans seem at best pointless and at worst self-destructive. It also makes reading this boring, because nothing *really* changes.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Best chapter so far. I loved the changes to the HP canon. It's cool seeing the miniscule (but potentially important) changes in each 'verse that happen from you mixing them together.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »