Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 5/9
I wonder what that does to a person... Watching him come and go but never being able to leave with him.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 5/9
I'm honestly surprised Harry is still so narrow minded. You did mention he's been reading books(And has been for years by this point), and his other "special" friend should certainly give him a broader perspective on "Not very nice" people.

'Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin.' seems like a rather off mindset given what you just bothered to establish. I hope this isn't one of those stories where someone radically change history and the world but still like to pretend things go down canon. I'm not even saying it's wrong that he's a Gryffindor again... Just that its weird he's anti Slytherin for the exact same reason, and asked for it the same way. I would've thought this new perspective and new experiences would preclude him from that.

And all that's not even mentioned the biggest difference between this Harry and the canon one... He had friends. People to trust, people that gave him hope. I doubt he'd experience the same terror (Or at least the same level of terror) at the thought of leaving his new friends for a certain house.
mydarkillusion chapter 50 . 4/19
just you i suspect
Danimals chapter 107 . 4/11
Just finished catching up with your fanfic it is most definitely the most interesting fics I have ever read
Royslady51 chapter 83 . 4/10
Missy was cool, I liked that one.
Royslady51 chapter 69 . 4/6
Judith is Ace, isn't she? It would explain so very much.
Royslady51 chapter 16 . 4/4
A lil' bit white...poor Harry.
Royslady51 chapter 10 . 4/4
Very true, not by a TARDIS shot, is this the last one. I poke my nose in and catch myself up about ever dozen chapters or so, sometimes I think it will never be completed.
I love the arc that you have created of what it might have been like during the year that never happened. This story is one of my favs! Your creativity is astounding!
shadewolfedrt chapter 1 . 3/21
Did they ever say if Susan was blood kin or adopted? The reason is she is not mentioned after she left the show other than the 11th Matt Smiths Doctor saying he had a granddaughter.
icicle.c.cold chapter 107 . 3/12
I am happy to see a new chapter from you. I missed you!
2020 sucked for everyone. Not seeing a chapter from you had me a little worried, but I knew everyone was super stressed out. So I did not bug you.
Glad to know you're okay.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 3/11
Yeah, the Doctor definitely has a dim idea of knowing what happens in the future, if only because it makes it more difficult to change it. (Don't remember which iterations specifically were talking about this, or the exact mechanics, since it's been a while since I've seen everything, but it definitely would have rubbed off on Harry.)
Mana's Cinder chapter 107 . 3/9
How much longer are you going to drag this story out? It's been over 800k words. It's been over 11 years.

Let it finally die.
GalacticHalfling chapter 107 . 3/8
This chapter gave me a real sense of this feeling of coming back to a home that's still the same while you've changed a lot. (Admittedly the fact that I'll have to go and reread what happened on Earth before the Time War arc helped as well, but still). Harry is lucky to have people as understanding as Draco and Daphne.
nagiten chapter 9 . 3/6
why does hermione think bout ron? it doesnt make sense? why think of someone that is nothing but mean and spiteful to u cause of so much pain and agnuish?
also shouldnt harry be different? meeting the doctor and the master would of changed him long before now...also wouldnt he want to leanr more spells? thus have a better arsenal...aso did the nirto destory the crown as well?
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »