Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
khatre chapter 1 . 5/1
oh how I sooo needed to read this fic again!
Astramilitarum01 chapter 13 . 4/16
Gonna be honest for someone with only the most superficial knowledge of Doctor who this story is nearly unreadable. The structure, style and grammar makes it very hard to read and flow if you don't already have a very good idea what is happening in the HP story and the Doctor Who plot.

So while i like the concept ( even tho i really don't like the bits of the chosen parrings) i can really read on because I lack so much basic background knowledge that i can't enjoy the story.

If you are a Fan of Doctor Who and HP that this is most likely a fanfic Dream full of small anecdotes and clever Easter eggs, if your not really a fan of Doctor Who or never really seen more than one Episode ( like me) than the story is at best a disjointed fever dream with very strange characters.
Therefore I'm getting off the TARDIS and wish all the remaining Travelers a good trip
luckydarkpage chapter 111 . 4/16
I love this story so much. I think ive read most of it at least 3 times. However, I am really happy to see Harry out of the Time War and back with his friends. Can't wait to see what happens next!
icicle.c.cold chapter 111 . 4/11
I am happy to see a new chapter, glad to hear there's oodles of plans, and absolutely accepting of writer's block and distractions.
jansesu chapter 111 . 4/8
I forgot how good this fic is, just reread it, nice work!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 111 . 4/3
Interesting - and as someone else whose muse has been bogged down, I feel your pain.
StoneTheLoner chapter 111 . 4/3
Huh. Looks like we might be getting a proper reaction to Harry's study and understanding of Dalek culture and language. We barely got anything from the Doctor, and Iris had something underlining her seemingly casual reaction to it... but we haven't gotten into any of that with her yet. Am I the only one who thinks that should be treated as a bigger deal than it is? Somebody actually has a bead on Daleks(Who isn't The Doctor). I imagine that's pretty hard to do when the normal behavior is a Dalek sees you and is immediately trying to exterminate lol.

And about the upload rate thing... I honestly don't care. I'm just thankful it's still going on and I have chapters to look forward to -somewhere- on the horizon. After almost a million words it wouldn't feel right to be impatient for even more chapters lol. I won't complain about whatever pace is being set, so don't feel too pressured. I'll likely always be here for a new chapter when you have one :)

Thanks as always for the chapter!
exileena chapter 111 . 4/3
Awesome update as always. Your work is so unique to me so I’m just always happy to get an update and dig in. Totally understand the distractions from creativity and any moves forward deserve credit. Until next. Time, cheers!
god eater chapter 13 . 3/10
i love it! normally i dont go for post hogwarts stories as i have no time to imagine and cook up faces and places, but this is with doctor who! so yeah im ready for this ride
god eater chapter 12 . 3/10
lol they react to alien to what muggles would react when they see a fucking troll lmaooo pls release us from this hinny pairing theyre not working for harry. he's an adventurous soul that needs more space you know, and with this 900k fic i hope so
god eater chapter 7 . 3/10
i love that i can hear tenant in this
god eater chapter 6 . 3/10
man i can almost hear paull mcgann in this i love him as the doctor, as im currently polishing my way through the audios and charley is always a charm
KM Donovan chapter 74 . 2/11
i would really love to see more harry/Doctor interactions in this story. it seems like there arent enough. events keep on happening around harry, especially the big ones, and he is never involved in the thick of it with the doctor and the others.

harry always seems to be on the sidelines looking in.

so i would greatly love to see harry involved in more adventures with the Doctor. even if it is only the season finales.

and as always

thank you for your time.
Sebine chapter 1 . 2/5
Hope to God you don't reference the tardtastic female doctor that sunk the show
AzrielG chapter 110 . 1/28
Thank you for continuing this story! Loved the new chapter after having gone back to the beginning to reread it all again, and getting as much pleasure from it all I did the first time.
And I know what you mean, getting any inspiration to do anything after the past couple of years is difficult but we all battle on and it is possible. All the best!
1,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »