Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
AQuestionWhy chapter 1 . 3/17
Starting my 3rd read of this fic! I love that you haven’t revamped the old chapters bc as i read i can see how much you’ve grown as an author since posting this for the first time all those years ago. (15 years, really?) Waiting for another update! ️
IAMTHENIGHT39 chapter 113 . 2/17
Really good so far but just wondering will Harry go to Lake Silencio? As it was said only the people who the doctor trusted most would go and Harry is his oldest friend. If not thats fine just wondering
NB132 chapter 115 . 1/9
How quickly 115 chapters go by, this was awesome. Harry is fascinating, and every side character is amazing, especially the doctor and the master, hope to see more of both. Honestly cannot wait for you to update again.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 5 . 12/14/2023
A different take from what I usually read. This may be the first Dr. Who crossover, but it is well written.
Linkpotter98 chapter 87 . 11/27/2023
This is an amazing story. I'm on a re read, just familiarising myself with the entire work before Iread the most recent chapters and something in the Doctor said in this chapter interested me.

When Harry asks about River Song, the Doctor replies spoilers, which paired with the fact that Amy and Rory in an earlier chapter (if I'm not mistaken) were told by an older Harry that they'd meet him soon, means that Harry will be involved with all three of them in the future, but the past for Amy and Rory. See as this (for Amy and Rory) takes place after Lake Silencio my question is will Harry watch the Doctor be killed by River Song? Despite Amy and Rory mentioning Lake Silencio in their chat with Harry, it seems that they didn't tell him of the Doctor's supposed death. Which begs the question; why wouldn't they tell Harry, who they know to be the Doctor's oldest friend, of his death unless they couldn't?

Of course this could all be simple conjecture and proved false when I go on with my reread but it just proves to the quality of your work that it inspires such ponderings.
Mikey chapter 48 . 11/17/2023
I bet the Dalek survives.
Mikey chapter 33 . 11/16/2023
I love how Daphne is being written.
Mikey chapter 28 . 11/15/2023
... I almost feel like I just watched The Exorcist again.
Mikey chapter 26 . 11/15/2023
Harry is a scary guy to the wrong people.
Mikey chapter 16 . 11/15/2023
It's funny how much of Harry's job is dealing with poop.
Mikey chapter 12 . 11/14/2023
Look at Harry go. Becoming unofficially official haha.
Mikey chapter 6 . 11/14/2023
I'm loving this.
Mikey chapter 4 . 11/13/2023
I expected almost nothing in this chapter haha. From such a quick doctor change to the Magister being part of Harry's childhood.
Mikey chapter 3 . 11/13/2023
This Harry should be much better prepared to face the strange world of magic. Unlike his canon counterpart, he's had some actual guidance and care given to him.
Mikey chapter 1 . 11/13/2023