Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
shadewolfedrt chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
Did they ever say if Susan was blood kin or adopted? The reason is she is not mentioned after she left the show other than the 11th Matt Smiths Doctor saying he had a granddaughter.
icicle.c.cold chapter 107 . 3/12/2021
I am happy to see a new chapter from you. I missed you!
2020 sucked for everyone. Not seeing a chapter from you had me a little worried, but I knew everyone was super stressed out. So I did not bug you.
Glad to know you're okay.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 3/11/2021
Yeah, the Doctor definitely has a dim idea of knowing what happens in the future, if only because it makes it more difficult to change it. (Don't remember which iterations specifically were talking about this, or the exact mechanics, since it's been a while since I've seen everything, but it definitely would have rubbed off on Harry.)
Mana's Cinder chapter 107 . 3/9/2021
How much longer are you going to drag this story out? It's been over 800k words. It's been over 11 years.

Let it finally die.
GalacticHalfling chapter 107 . 3/8/2021
This chapter gave me a real sense of this feeling of coming back to a home that's still the same while you've changed a lot. (Admittedly the fact that I'll have to go and reread what happened on Earth before the Time War arc helped as well, but still). Harry is lucky to have people as understanding as Draco and Daphne.
nagiten chapter 9 . 3/6/2021
why does hermione think bout ron? it doesnt make sense? why think of someone that is nothing but mean and spiteful to u cause of so much pain and agnuish?
also shouldnt harry be different? meeting the doctor and the master would of changed him long before now...also wouldnt he want to leanr more spells? thus have a better arsenal...aso did the nirto destory the crown as well?
nagiten chapter 4 . 3/6/2021
question why noy ravenclaw? or hufflepuff? this harry different shouldnt he of gone there instead of the lions? he more like the doctor yet wouldnt go to the place like the lions pride cause of the changes in his life...he seems more like a ravnclaw espcially the more times he meets the doctor he would be top of the class caus of the master and the doctor teachings...
i dont really understand how he could go to the pride?
only reason is to stick as close ot cannon as possbile but i dont see harry this harry been able to stand ron for long...even the doctor any of his faces wont stand fools,liars,greedy jealous small minded people for long...the master most assuredly wouldnt , why would harry?
James Birdsong chapter 107 . 3/5/2021
Surely this is a good story
shukkets chapter 107 . 3/4/2021
nice
AnAncientBard chapter 107 . 3/4/2021
Thanks so much for another update!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 107 . 3/4/2021
Well, more of this story is always nice to see - and don't worry, I understand about dampeners on creativity. And if you've been building up a buffer, so much the better.

Yes, it will be interesting to see how Harry responds to all this - I mean, he's quite symbolically killed one of the last real links to his past, even if they didn't exactly get on by that point, and he's been through the Time War... my guess is that either he'll meet late stage 11 next, or he'll skip ahead to 12. And if he meets Clara, now that WILL be interesting. Also, Day of the Doctor?
sexykitty544 chapter 107 . 3/4/2021
Thank you so much for coming back with this chapter. It was incredible as I hoped! I so hope that you will keep the story going but I understand that life brings alot to your lap. I'm rooting for you!
whovian 2015 chapter 106 . 2/1/2021
the best Harry Potter/doctor who Crossover I've read so far
David chapter 106 . 1/1/2021
Absolutely a fantastic story. I've read this multiple times and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jay Buckley chapter 106 . 12/3/2020
Will harry ever meet missy
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »