Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
Jay Buckley chapter 106 . 12/3/2020
Will harry ever meet missy
Ayako-Nee-chan chapter 106 . 11/27/2020
Wow.

I, absolutely love the world building. just, wow.

It is absolutely brilliant! Like, holy shit. I don't know what else to say apart from the fact that the Daleks are characterized extremely well and that Harry is just, wow, he's super or mostly neutral, and I'm just really, really, impressed on what you did here.

I really love the side characters and how the Time War Arc went, and the sparse meetings between the Doctor and Harry is just, really, really cool!

The Master sort of made me sad when he got worse and less chill though, but that more or less ended up gone when Ginny went fucking wacko. The way she died was just so satisfying even though it really isn't, because from her perspective, it might've been an even more anticlimatic death than being shot to death, really.

God, just, everything you've is absolutely fantastic, like holy shit.
Walkerlone chapter 75 . 11/9/2020
One of my favourite stories
Talonwalker chapter 106 . 11/9/2020
Enjoying the story! Looking forward to more ! Thanks
Nargelz chapter 14 . 10/16/2020
So is Harry gonna meet up with any of the doctors again and if so the future ones? Haven’t heard much from them
Lady LaFey chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
One of my favourite eras of Doctor Who.
anonymous chapter 42 . 9/21/2020
This is interesting. just wondering though will the female doctor be in this. which make me think that now that the doctor is a woman doesn't that make river song a lesbian.
icicle.c.cold chapter 106 . 8/30/2020
im1 chapter 106 . 8/24/2020
I've been looking forward to the return to the parliment.

thanks for the update
flashversespeedster chapter 106 . 8/23/2020
another great chapter, cant wait for harry to get back to earth. i know he's been in the time war but will alot of time been passed on earth or not
TichePotato chapter 106 . 8/22/2020
We'll meet again; don't know where, don't know when.
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.
Dreaw Mac chapter 106 . 8/22/2020
Paintings

Does this mean DOTD time?
CRose chapter 106 . 8/22/2020
Nice to see an update! River Song was an interesting addition too. Till the next chapter!
zArkham chapter 106 . 8/22/2020
This chapter had a feeling of being a Chekov Gun...or Chekov Dalek is you like. Like we're going to see these Daleks again!
GalacticHalfling chapter 106 . 8/22/2020
"Or we've just gone and done something Doctory to people who the Doctor would never consider worthy of viewing that way."
That sentence has so much meaning and critique in such a subtle way. I like it a lot.
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »