Reviews for Visited by a Doctor
SlytherinPotter653 chapter 114 . 9/27/2022
I love this story, I cant wait for it to be finished so i can binge read the entire book as its one of my favourite fanfics
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2022
they leave him to suffer child cruelty and hunger for that dirty ugly wrinkly old antichrist dumb dumb they are far worst letting it contuinue pure fucking scum
TheRoyalDragoon chapter 1 . 8/27/2022
the doctor doesn't meet Elizabeth the 1st until he's david Tennant
flashversespeedster chapter 113 . 8/26/2022
how many chapters remain for the story
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 113 . 8/2/2022
That... is a pretty good neat summary. Also, interesting...
The Sinister Man chapter 113 . 8/1/2022
I actually have a much more favorable opinion of the Osterhagen Key than most people. I actually found it quite moving that UNIT was prepared to destroy the world in order to save the multiverse. And I found Ten's sanctimoniousness about it to be obnoxious considering his own solution to Davros and the Reality Bomb was to stand around utterly helpless and impotent until he and all reality were saved by a deus ex machina involving Donna Noble and his own severed hand. Of course, my opinion of Ten would plummet further at the end of the episode when he mind-raped Donna, which makes me take a jaundiced view of all his "moral judgments."
StoneTheLoner chapter 113 . 8/1/2022
I'm surprised we got that talk because I remember wishing Harry had revealed his language connections!

Otherwise, it was cool to see Susan and seeing her... A lot of fanfics would've written her the same way they would've written a school-aged Susan, albeit one mentioning or talking about slightly different things. This Susan feels like you actually took the time to think about what she would be like as an adult. Or rather what people in general are like after becoming an adult. How their childhood informs who they are, but it doesn't define them entirely. She felt like a woman who's made a career out of a very important leadership position.

And about that party... I can't be the only one wondering if this party would turn into a large mess like the last one he went to lol. I was half expecting everyone in the room to freeze before turning to stare at Harry or something haha.

I've done another reread since the last few chapters and I paid a lot of extra attention to the other stuff you had been developing, so I feel like I'm a lot more prepared to keep up with the story now. But thanks for considering that issue for many of your readers. I really love your story and I want to be able to follow along!

Thanks as always for the update! I'm looking forward to the next, and I hope you're doing alright.
Lewis James Potter chapter 12 . 7/15/2022
Not a Ginny hater overall, just versions of her. Through I only used her in one fan fic and a few one-chapter story. The only cater I hate is Dumbledore, now I see how evil and dangerous he really is. His treatment of Harry.

I also love this story.
Marskore chapter 69 . 7/6/2022
Not sure if you'll even read this still, but Æðelflæd would be Ædelflæd, if you wanted to write Æthelflæd in the old spelling it would be Æþelflæd. Þ is 'th' sound while ð is a 'd' sound. Fun fact, Ye Olde is a misspelling of Þe Olde, which is technically pronounced 'the old'.
icicle.c.cold chapter 112 . 6/29/2022
Glad to see a new chapter. Sorry if this is a bit late, I've been rather stressed out lately.
jansesu chapter 112 . 6/23/2022
Nice chapter! I'm looking forward to what happens next :)
StoneTheLoner chapter 112 . 6/22/2022
Unfortunately I'm going to be along for the ride with Harry lol. Spymaster (Whoever that is) at least sounds like they're going to be a fun character. How could they not be with a name like that? I'm looking forward to looking at everything going on with fresh eyes!

It's always great to see an update from one of your stories waiting for me in my inbox. Thanks for the chapter and I'm looking forward to this!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 112 . 6/22/2022
Interesting - though I must admit, even I have trouble keeping up with it all at points.
Kain129 chapter 112 . 6/22/2022
another great chapter
misteryman526 chapter 41 . 6/6/2022
Um, a "conveyance" is a means of transportation. I think you meant to write 'appliance'.
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »