Reviews for Daddy
FFFOtaku chapter 12 . 10/8
Awesome story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
Rize Shirosaki chapter 6 . 5/5
A cure for writer's block is insomnia. When someone is sleep deprived, they tend to let their mind run wild. Usually this causes hallucinations and anxiety, but it is still effective. Just sayin'.
Marvolo.R chapter 11 . 4/20
This chapter is awesome :D
retsuanezaki69 chapter 3 . 2/23
wah... this is getting better...
kenni-bun bun chapter 12 . 2/12
I love daddy Grimmjow! Its just too cute! I'm a lil *waves hand from side to side* meh, on the whole ichigo loving ichigo thing. And the chapters with them together are very confusing, cause you don't know who's saying what. But, overall I love it.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 1/28
Temporary, oh please, Ichigo will have you and everyone falling for him soon has he does the puppy dogs of doom.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
No, why cliffhanger for 2 years? Update pls. Wanna know what happens to shiro. Is that his mask? What would ichigo do?
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Aww daddy grimmjow was so so cute. Naughty Ichigo.
Me chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
N8 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
request exseped * hugs*... I need one to :''(
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Haruko92 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Ohh!, Clffhanger! You can't leave it like this! Even though i think i know what happening or going to happen. Hmm... Anyway I hope you update soon...
Haruko92 chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
AHHHHH, i have tears in my eyes and i have no idea why! Holy shit! I don't know which ending i like better, this one or the first one. I cryyy. TT
duchessme chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
it was such a wondrful fic
too bad wont be continued
Anime fan chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
That was beautiful. I'm fucking crying. I loved it. Do more. I think it would be just awesome to do more Ichigo and Grimmjow father and son stories. Please do more.