Reviews for Light: Whatever I Like
xXSweetSurrenderXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This has possibly made you my favorite FF author ever. Never again will I be able to listen to TI normally. XD

If only there were some way to have fit taking potato chips, AND EATING THEM! Into it. But alas. Still the most hilarious song fic I've read.
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I have never heard the song, but i like it

And light's version is cool too
Soul-Jazz chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Another awesome revise! YOu are really good at this! NOw I am starting to imagine Light as a rapper! LOL
King CC chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ok thats awsome! no question!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I know it's supposed to be all humor but I found it quite good in a dark/metaphorical way. 'Specially this line: "I took this pen, wrote a name down/ Next thing you know, I had killed a crowd"

But yeah, this was pretty funny-THE BOOK CHOSE HIM OMG. And, Matsu, drop the beat! XD

Keep up the crack! P
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Dude, I'm not gonna lie. When I first read the summary I did a facepalm. But of course I decided to give it a chance and I found it funny. I hate Light's guts but this is hilarious. You have a great imagination! I'm about to go and read the L one! Speaking of L, the only part I didn't like was how he bragged about disposing of L! That made me sad! :[

Other than that this was epic! Haha! Okay! Time for Kayla to go read L now!
ZanderX chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
LOL! That was the lulziest thing evar!
Mwahahahahahaha chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oh wow...this was incredibly strange, but yet completely hilarious at the same time.