Reviews for Ranma Hard Core
Ibskib chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Yes a few liberties indeed, seeing a Kuno that's so competent that he's close to being Ranma's equal just seems wrong somehow, as if the training trip wasn't really worth it.
a chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
ya fuck you too tofu.
a chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Fuck you Kasumi.
Hammerchuckery chapter 28 . 11/18/2010
Wow. This left a bitter taste. So-so depressing.
Hammerchuckery chapter 14 . 11/18/2010
This isn't hardcore. This is hardcore to the max!
Mickj6 chapter 28 . 10/19/2010
Looks like Ranma will never find Nabiki. Heh.
Mickj6 chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
Fuck Tofu too.
Mickj6 chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
Kasumi and Soun can both go fuck themselves.

Also Soun's can't fight worth a fuck.
ShineX chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
Still don't know how someone could be that scared of death, but nicely done nonetheless.
ShineX chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
Okay, well that completely sucks... I have to ask though, why the hell did Ranma react so violently to the knife? It doesn't make sense
ShineX chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
hm... well that would explain the anger I guess
ShineX chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
*sigh*, a bit far this time. Though I have to admit, since Ryoga didn't just go after him, but the semi friends beside him, and since the police obviously wouldn't be able to hold him, you really don't have much of a choice if you want to protect what you love when it comes down to it.
ShineX chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Don't know why he would come back, but I guess that is one area where our opinions are different. I'd mainly just go with personal honor, but whatever. At least Akane is finally figuring out what's what
ShineX chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
"I guess you didn't really need friends, huh, Ranma?" (it's not the fact that he doesn't need friends, in fact, that would probably be the source of anger he has. It's more that anybody that doesn't agree that you can't defend yourself, and actually reprimends you when you do, can't really be called a friend.

What Kasumi thinks is quite ironic, considering her father and Genma fit that bill but ranma himself does not. Only an idiot would stay in a place filled with enemies.

he had to put up a wall of false bravado (I gotta ask, where the hell did Akane get this?)
ShineX chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
So technically, nothing has really changed in how his rivals view him huh? Kill kill kill? By the way, good job on the leaving thing. Exactly what should've happened in that instance. I probably would still leave, just stick around in a different area or something.