Reviews for Ranma Hard Core
1Billy-234 chapter 27 . 3/23
have you completed this or are you going to add to it?
1Billy-234 chapter 28 . 3/10
good story are you going to add to this story how fast will he find nibiki will shampo find out what happened to moose will she find ranma will colone find out shampo lying to her what about rouge?
Ibskib chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Yes a few liberties indeed, seeing a Kuno that's so competent that he's close to being Ranma's equal just seems wrong somehow, as if the training trip wasn't really worth it.
a chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
ya fuck you too tofu.
a chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Fuck you Kasumi.
Hammerchuckery chapter 28 . 11/18/2010
Wow. This left a bitter taste. So-so depressing.
Hammerchuckery chapter 14 . 11/18/2010
This isn't hardcore. This is hardcore to the max!
Mickj6 chapter 28 . 10/19/2010
Looks like Ranma will never find Nabiki. Heh.
Mickj6 chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
Fuck Tofu too.
Mickj6 chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
Kasumi and Soun can both go fuck themselves.

Also Soun's can't fight worth a fuck.
ShineX chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
Still don't know how someone could be that scared of death, but nicely done nonetheless.
ShineX chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
Okay, well that completely sucks... I have to ask though, why the hell did Ranma react so violently to the knife? It doesn't make sense
ShineX chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
hm... well that would explain the anger I guess
ShineX chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
*sigh*, a bit far this time. Though I have to admit, since Ryoga didn't just go after him, but the semi friends beside him, and since the police obviously wouldn't be able to hold him, you really don't have much of a choice if you want to protect what you love when it comes down to it.
ShineX chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Don't know why he would come back, but I guess that is one area where our opinions are different. I'd mainly just go with personal honor, but whatever. At least Akane is finally figuring out what's what