Reviews for Baffled
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Friggen beautiful...!
SimplyAndyXOXO chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I haven't seen this pairing before (hadn't even thought it could be pairing, actually) but the way you wrote this, still kept it in character, makes me want to find more stories about this pairing. It's wonderful.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
...I could totally ship this. Brilliant.
Interesting POV too
andmakeitbetter chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Never have I ever imagined this pairing, and now it's like I can't figure out why I didn't like it before. I really like this! The characterization is lovely.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
wheee! my favorite male character eand my favorite female character!
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Ahh. This is in my top three favorite pairings.

I'm gonna leave this for a bit and read Anita Blake. Will return! Thank you for much awsomeness
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Haven't ever thought about this pair, but now I realise they are great)
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
grimmy and tatsuki would make one heck of a couple lol

its a wonderful though!
just a girl two chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
ok i like this copule, thank you for shineing some light on

them for me...XD do you take requests,if so would you write anouther one for Grimmjow/Tatsuki for me. i would be so

into it...X3
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like this story. I like this pairing. I LOVE the idea that Grimmejow is capable of holding down a steady job without destroying something, but I digress. Good story! :)
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Interesting pairing. I would love to see this as a full story. I think you capture both really well.
LQTM chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
um is kind of just drabbel nothern really happens i dont mean to be mean but i dont like it but im sure other people would but good try
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great fic! I love the idea of Grimmjow and Tatsuki together. This is a really good fic, though it is short. I'd definitely read a chapter fic if you ever were to write one. Awesome job!
yusukesgirl2005 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
How can you go wrong with Grimm and Tatsuki? Great Idea! Keep it up!
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I had never really thought about this pairing before, but I liked it in "Not About You" and really liked it here. I'm not sure about the style of this piece though, I'm not a fan of the second person.

-Morana