Reviews for Vertrauen
YuriSuki chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This could have been a great story. I think it was too rushed and thus left many pot holes along the way. Though I love this pairing, the story itself was just not believable.

So Tamao is accused of sexually abusing first year students and the student body leaders believe this to be true. On few words out of Tamao's mouth, the two leaders changed their minds. HUH? No investigation made before or after the confrontation and they change their minds just like that, the student body presidents, the supposedly brightest students of the school? Makes the characters too much of a wishy washy. If you made the story longer, stayed true to the characters' behaviors and got into more details, the story would have been better.
NicholasCake chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Tamao X Miyuki roxs :3
Por Favor9 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Yay
Stavri chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
great story. man, it was so good. i really enjoyed it. you said and you did it. it was unbelievable that some girls in tamao's school blamed her for sexual assault. we all know that tamao was kinda weird but she wasn't able to do such a horrible thing. miyuki was very mad with her even though it wasn't tamao's fault. but thank god they made up. their reunion was very sweet. also, chikaruxshion were very cute here. who could ever thought that chikaru could be so naughty? hehehe. nice work my friend. you wanna make a momomixhikari fic right? well, go on. two thumbs up for that. and i'm very curious to read it whenever it comes up.
SinnSly chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
nice, i guess Miyuki is cheating on her Fiance...xD

i wouldnt balme her, being married straight after u finish school?